trojon

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
kip
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

trojon

Post by kip »

hmm...maybe im stupid or are the trojon downlaods your got in the download section realy trojons.
only because iv downloaded Description: ASASSIN TROJON. and low and behold a virus scan we have detected 4 trojons. please can someone tell me that them files in you download section are for the stupid.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Nice one.... :lol:
Dude, of course your antivirus scanner picks up the files as trojans. A trojan is not only one file, there are at least 2: server and client, and both will be labeled as trojan....some RATs include even more files like downloader or stub maker. So don´t worry, everything is alright if you don´t have started the server part on your computer.... :wink:
I suggest to use an extra box for playing around with these programs anyway...

kip
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by kip »

8O oops lol: nah there goin going goneeeeeee.
i wont be touching them again.
couriousity got the better of me.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hehe...well,you can just have one at a time: a protected or a play-around system. I prefer the protected one too... :wink:

kip
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by kip »

this post dont go here but anyways.
small Q in the download section which keylogger is the better one.
iv been using actual spy. is good but the only draw back is it doent moniter the login password. only after you login and startup it starts logging records. iv had aplay around with the setting but no joy.

Naab007

Post by Naab007 »

hehe :) trojans are beutiful things allthough i always found my self clicking the wrong app and starting the server :S so my comp went slow and more shit got installed and of reinstalling my system :D foolish little me but trojans are noobware/newbware... always been, will always be :) this might sound frightning... of course it is..wouldnt recomend it to one that can't reinstall windows and are too stupid to make backups. you easily fuck up ur own computer with theese things ecspecially when its a newb playing with it.. i know.. been there , done that :wink: of course i learnt how they worked took me 5 sec to figure the whole deal out... if u have a unpacked trojan on ur system... remove it atleast the server... and scan for malicious code in the client, some1 might have binded a server in the client...my recomendations is dont play with the foolware use RATs instead... safer :wink: oh yea if u want the user logon pass use cain&abel not a keylogger it reads the passwords that is stored instead of monitoring ur keyboard //from a veteran with noobware