Common materials.

Computer Hardware and electronics in general.
Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Common materials.

Post by Big-E »

Well, I have been thinking. Through my dad and uncles business I can purchase a plethora of various items ranging from the automotive industry to the electrical industry. Hypothetically speaking, if one where to look for specific items for the electrical (hardware modding) industry - what would that guy hypothetically be looking for?

Basically, if I generate some of my own funds I can in return dump some of my profit into inventory expansion outside of what my uncle and father carry (because as of right now I am limited to what they carry, and they only carry what they can sell). With that being said, I would only want to carry the popular items as to get rid of them quickly (as I don't want to stock my own large inventory and tie up some major funds which can happen pretty quickly). But, if I where to carry those items - I would offer them at a small markup price as with every other item we sell, and because my uncle has good standing with quite a bit of large distributors we often get items at discount from them, and in return we can undercut a lot of competition. At least that is how it goes around here. For example, my dad and uncle undercut www.brafasco.ca out of Moncton and have stole quite a bit of their clients. But the thing is here, I can even undercut my uncle and fathers prices due to me have no overhead (but it doesn't really count as undercutting them as we don't market to the same audience).

Anyway, to shorten that up. Suggestions as to items to carry?