My Furture Airsoft Smexy Gun

...let us know what you think, free speech!
mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by mo2332 »

here is my gun and maw Image
i love it

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Ok now that you have it, goto the nearest school and....

naah joking =) congratz man, hope it brings you loads of fun

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

It's a sniper? Nice. Even if it's a springer, it still makes a good long distance weapon in airsoft games. If you lived closer, i'd have you play with us each weekend.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

yeh i know man i It great there is a few cons but that is for every gun, also can i see your guns?

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

Just curious. Paintballing is very popular in the US?

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

a fool and his toys, lacking an education

Post by DNR »

I hung around gun nuts. It was job related. A real truth - many cops are not gun nuts and therefore not that good with them. I used to be on a Police pistol match team, I used a Smith and Wesson Revolver and speedloaders. I had to do quick draws from a police holster with level two catches. I shot 544 out of 600 routinely. When we played tactical simulations, we used simunition, ammo with paint markers.

As far as paintballing, I think it could be fun, but I dont own or play it. The airsoft I can see how its similar to paintball, except no paint.

I suppose this could teach survival, defense and offense. I owned many guns in my time and I did not ever consider bringing a gun to school to cap someone.

A gun does not make one a man, but like alcohol, drugs, and cars, it shows the man's character. You either treat the weapons with great care, or sloppy, a window in to that person's character.

I have nothing against playing airsoft, it was just mo spending it on junk rather than an education. Learn how to spell!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

You wanna see some pics of my guns?

Heh, well, a couple are at my buddy's house right now, but i'll see if i can't post a few pics.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

it was just mo spending it on junk rather than an education.
Maybe for once DNR....you could let mos father do the parental thing?

:P

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

poopy pants

Post by DNR »

Mo's dad doesn't have to put up with bullshit posts, otherwise I'd just make his dad clean up the forums after him :lol:

As long as he is on the forums I am going to be his daddy. :roll:

Remember people came to suck-o not only for nfo, but also guidance.
The internet might be a 'free domain' but suck-o has some rules, both written and 'known'. Not everyone is welcome, for example black hats with morals that conflict with the majority of admins here. Mo might not be that bad, but if he is to be annoying by not bothering to learn to spell (how can he code that way?) then he can be subjected to 'lessons' to learn, or until he gets bored and moves on. Admins had to accept the responsibility of keeping the forum alive and somewhat orderly. Otherwise, this would be just another happyhacker website.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

mo2332

its not like the many threads I went offtopic on, i am needy

Post by mo2332 »

back on topic? any ways sure i loved to see your guns.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

I can say I dislike mo2332

Post by DNR »

You can bet the _only_ time you'll ever see my guns, will be the _last_ time you see them :lol:

"Don't Run, you'll only die tired"

DNR
-

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

not your guns..........