Looking for Authors of Trojan Horses, Viruses and Worms

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
favtm
forum buddy
forum buddy

Looking for Authors of Trojan Horses, Viruses and Worms

Post by favtm »

*Edited.
FAV™ - Author of Trojan Library Network @ TrojanLibrary.net

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Advertising is not allowed unless you have a minimum of 20 posts and/or the explicit consent of a staff member.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

trojan horse list site

Post by DNR »

Well it is true, _you_ are not allowed to advertise. So allow me to bend the rules since you have been around a bit.
TrojanLibrary.com /.net is dedicated to becoming one of the most detailed and resourceful Trojan Horse Libraries on the net. Starting with less than 300 listings onsite back in February '05, TrojanLibrary.com /.net now has more than 2100 Trojan Horse listings. The site will grow even larger week by week, but a site like this needs help to grow to its full potential......All I'm asking for is the name of a Trojan Horse to add to the library index. After receiving it, I will research the Trojan Horse through my various proven reliable sources, add the appropriate Trojan name and its information, along with a notation with your alias next to it (if you wish) showing your contribution in helping TrojanLibrary.com /.net become the internet's most comprehensive Trojan Horse Library.
I checked out the site and I was impressed enough to post this.
I think many people think negative when someone says Trojan, but I see white hat material on your site.
:wink: Welcome to suck-o forum
DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.