Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself here....
Deth
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Deth »

Hi, I've been here a while, I'm a student interested in coding, although I haven't found enough time to get down to studying any languages beyond html and a little css (why I'm here). I'm interested in web anonymity and the content in the free speech/debate forums. I'm also relatively skilled at finding just about anything on the web.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Deth wrote:Hi, I've been here a while, I'm a student interested in coding, although I haven't found enough time to get down to studying any languages beyond html and a little css (why I'm here). I'm interested in web anonymity and the content in the free speech/debate forums. I'm also relatively skilled at finding just about anything on the web.
Find out my full name, via the web. ;) It shouldn't be too hard. :P
Anyway, welcome and if you have any questions go ahead and ask away.

Propane

Post by Propane »

Heya guys, I'm Propane. I play World of Warcraft, which is where my name came from. I'm 20 years old and have a decent amount of experience with these things. Stavros invited me to join.

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

Propane wrote:hey guys, I'm Propane. I play World of Warcraft, which is where my name came from. I'm 20 years old and have a decent amount of experience with these things. Stavros invited me to join.
welcome propane enjoy your stay here on suck-o. :D :)

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

hey Propane! Welcome to suck-o!

youll prolly meet a few people around here that play WoW as well ;)

enjoy your time here, get involved, be involved and it will get noticed ;)

Slim66

Hey everyone

Post by Slim66 »

I just joined the site getting use to things Im a web designer and here to learn and interact with some interesting people

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Welcome in suck-o Slim, feel free to post questions if you have any and if you have time, drop by our IRC server to talk directly with us. :wink:
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Genetik

Genetik

Post by Genetik »

Hi. Name is Genetik and I live in the United States (Maine). I have moderate experiance with simple GUI skiddy tools, Keyloggers, RATs, Brute forcers, Network Scanners etc. Basically these tools have been nothing more then a stepping stone for me. I also like moddifying peoples work in photoshop and image ready as well as creating my own work. Now I am at the stage to try new things. I have recently started to play with HTML and C++. I want to make websites and programs. I would like to pick up as many languages as possible. My favorite thing to on the net is help people with computer related problems so feel free to ask and if I don't know I will find out. There isn't really anything about computers that doesn't interest me and I have as much fun doing one thing as any other. I am 24 and i'm pushing for a career in the computer field. If I were to pick a hat it would be grey. I love science fiction, people XD, forums, life, learning, my 4 year old son, meat, mountain dew, beer, cigarettes, pool, family. I hate rapist and the government. I'll be around so you will learn more of me in the comming days. Thanks.

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Re: Genetik

Post by Nerdz »

Welcome on board Genetik!
Genetik wrote:I have moderate experiance with simple GUI skiddy tools, Keyloggers, RATs, Brute forcers, Network Scanners etc. Basically these tools have been nothing more then a stepping stone for me.
Don't worry, I'm sure 85% of us started that way...
Genetik wrote: I would like to pick up as many languages as possible.
Try to learn 1 language and stick with it until you really understand it power. Then, when you'll master the language, to jump to another one will simply be a matter of knowing how the loop are done etc... The basic stay the same. As for C++, it is really a good choice because of it's object oriented style.

Because you like HTML and C++, I would suggest you to look at PHP. It looks a bit like C++ and you can do many usefull website with it.
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Cool, if I wanted too - I could piss on Maine within 5 minutes at any given time from my present location. ;) Yes, I live that close. I also play rugby against some guys from the Central Maine area kind of a tradition going on.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, you shall enjoy it.

PS. Canadian Beer 4tw.

tharakanuwanpro

Post by tharakanuwanpro »

Hi

My name is TNK. I am not a hacker . i am new to hacking and everything . But i like to learn hacking and others . So i joined the biggest site in the net for hacking . And i would love to know how to hack email passwords

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Welcome to Suck-o tharakanuwanpro! :)

tharakanuwanpro

Post by tharakanuwanpro »

Thank You very much for your warm welcome . This is a great community and the users are very friendly .

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Welcome and enjoy your stay! :D
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Dayan

Post by Dayan »

Hi, my name is Dayan and I am 14 years old.
I live in United Kingdom, London.
I'm currently studying: C# (Alot), Java (A bit), PHP(not much), ASP.NET(a bit).
I am not a hacker, I'm kinda new to it. I would like to learn alot of new stuff and I would like to learn as much as possible :]
I'm a part-time geek aswell, I have a great non-computer life aswell.
But I try to spend most of my time hacking/programming!
I joined this site to be able to share my knowledge and learn from others, and also make more friends.