Come on, a little imagination

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
glubby
forum buddy
forum buddy

Come on, a little imagination

Post by glubby »

Well, it's me again. I'm doing lots of things at the same time. On this part of my project, I'm using ettercap to do a man in the middle attack :twisted:. That part is ok, which is less is about the filter :?. I'm using one to change the html code that I intercept. Now, I'm thinking about doing funny or stupid things like replacing all the images by a skull, or replace "google" by "gogole". And I thought it would be fun to ask all of you if you had any ideas :lol:.......

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

You can do harmless stuff... and you can scam a fake bank website and show the credential you've just input to all so they can be aware of this danger..
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Have them redirect to some site where they will download your server. That way you can get them infected with your malware with out hacking into there computers! :D
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

glubby
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by glubby »

You guys really are evil :evil:

I just did like you said, I built a copy of google. I'm sure they will go there soonner or later. And when they will launch a request :twisted: :twisted: I let you imagine.

hpprinter100
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by hpprinter100 »

how big is the network?

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Hacking is an art of curiosity, intelligence and creativity - just remember that some people do not believe this and think all hackers have malice intent. Even if you do not mean any harm, be careful people often associate the worst when they find out something or someone is tampering with their network connections.

Unless you have permission to fool around on this network, or have adequate insurance that you will not be caught I suggest that you refrain from doing attacks 'in the wild'.

PS. Did you know if you are hacking a network of a business who does a lot of business via the internet, they could easily call for monetary reparations claiming that you disrupted their business and ultimately cost them X amount of dollars in which they could prove with good lawyers? That would suck for you. So be careful!

t3st
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by t3st »

its such a good reminder admin..but some people wont learn their mistakes unless proven..:D

just my view..

glubby
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by glubby »

Hi guys,

Sorry for my late reply. I agree with Big-E and t3st. But, I'm only doing this for study purpose within my internship. And the idea of the fake website was a good one, the all fell for it. With that everyone understood my point.

t3st
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by t3st »

goodluck m8..:D