My latest template...

All about creating websites!
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

My latest template...

Post by Gogeta70 »

Hey people, i've just finished up another template. I'm thinkin about settin' it as my websites new one. If you all would, rate it one to ten and tell me how you think i can make it better. Thanks.

http://fatalh.sytes.net/newsite/ <-- best viewed in firefox. looks shitty in ie.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

i give a 7, but only because its a test, i like the layout look and color scheme

i think your header banner could be bigger and sharper, but thats your decision

pull down the ticker box some, your text is appearing below the box, also move the box down so its not right up against your buttons, and center it

everything looks shitty in IE ;)

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Orite, i centered the ticker and moved it down some. I'll fix the banner tomorrow, and about the text appearing below the border, it's not happening in my browser...

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I have the effect on the text with Firefox too. you shouldn´t use <marquee>, because it´s not W3C conform. a </div>-tag is also missing... :wink:
I know it sucks, but imo a site has to work/look fine in Firefox/Netscape and IE, to get rid of the wrong color for the header graphics in IE simply use another format than png, jpg should work fine or better a transparent gif.
I agree with Circuit: 7 out of 10... :wink:

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well, honestly bad brain, i don't know of anything in html that will scroll except for marquees, and i don't really like using javascript...

Edit:

Orite people, the template looks great in internet explorer AND firefox now (fixed that banner too, got rid of the ticker)

Anways, check it out in both browsers and THEN please re-rate it from 1 to 10.

http://fatalh.sytes.net/newsite