How to encrypt bittorent traffic

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

How to encrypt bittorent traffic

Post by zigo »

hello , im posting about this cause i know that alot of ppl use torrents to download movies games , and more so soemtimes u ask urself why is the download at 3kb and when u try to work on ur internet it's extrmely slow but the downlaod speed ur downloading at is only 3kbs or even 30kbs but this shud not cause any laging prob with ur intrnet . unless ur ips providers is throttling BitTorrent traffic , so im gona share with u a trik that works i tried it and it worked for me . if u visit this web site http://torrentfreak.com/how-to-encrypt- ... t-traffic/ u will see a complete tutorial of how to encrypt ur bitTorent traffic . i hope it works for u and if u need any help in it tel me i try my best to help u cause i already tired it and it really works . :wink:

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Thanks for the link buddy, and the tip. However, try and work on your spelling and grammar (i understand if english is not your primary language) because it's a bit hard to understand some of the things you're saying.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

hehe

Post by zigo »

yeaup u got it my primary languages isnt the english :? and i try to help the most i can with my shity spelling lol if sometimes u dotn understand what i say ask me it's alright i wont take it as an insult lol :wink: