If you do not stand for something, the suck-o spirit..

Our very own fight club!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

If you do not stand for something, the suck-o spirit..

Post by DNR »

soon you will stand for nothing...

*SMACK ](*,)

* just a quick slap in the face from your percieived reality. We now interupt your regular brainwash cycle... :D

Why do we sacrifice our time to be here? When everyone is so content with walking by, ignoring the situ, you stop, and say "WTF!?" People can't blame your anger, you got every right to stand up.

It can't be politics or show-offs, smart motherfuckers like us can spot you a mile away. You just frontin' STFU and RTFM! We hate pimps., people that live off of other people's work. Get my ire up, and I'll stand up. :twisted:

They say the question that would be asked by God might be "How do you want to live eternity?" (<note:trick question), "What have you done with my son, Jesus?"

If so , I want to be able to stand up, look God right in the eye and say "I want to live in eternity as I lived my life on earth." meaning what I did in my life, I'll continue. It means that I lived my life as I could in the highest regard, you got to live with no regrets. You got to enjoy what you got.

The answer to the second question can really only be answered by your heart. Thats where you say "I believed".

members need to share greater respect for the difference in each other, admins, noobies, whatever. Admins are your leaders and you shall respect that order. Respect your elders. Everyone that wants to be suck-o has to believe in the spirit.To hack is to go against all the rules, and have that weird special faith. [-(

DNR
Last edited by DNR on 27 Jan 2009, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Re: If you do not stand for something, the suck-o spirit..

Post by puto »

DNR wrote:soon you will stand for nothing...

*SMACK ](*,)

* just a quick slap in the face from your percieived reality. We now interupt your regular brainwash cycle... :D

Why do we sacrifice our time to be here? When everyone is so content with walking by, ignoring the situ, you stop, and say "WTF!?" People can't blame your anger, you got every right to stand up.

It can't be politics or show-offs, smart motherfuckers like us can spot you a mile away. You just frontin' STFU and RTFM! We hate pimps., people that live off of other people's work. Get my ire up, and I'll stand up. :twisted:

They say the question that would be asked by God might be "How do you want to live eternity?" (<note:trick question), "What have you done with my son, Jesus?"

If so , I want to be able to stand up, look God right in the eye and say "I want to live in eternity as I lived my life on earth." meaning what I did in my life, I'll continue. It means that I lived my life as I could in the highest regard, you got to live with no regrets. You got to enjoy what you got.

The answer to the second question can really only be answered by your heart. Thats where you say "I believed".

members need to share greater respect for the difference in each other, admins, noobies, whatever. Admins are your leaders and you shall respect that order. Respect your elders. Everyone that wants to be suck-o has to believe in the spirit.To hack is to go against all the rules, and have that weird special faith. [-(

DNR
Not a religious man But Amen to that!!.
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Well said ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"