Hello

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
wasted

Hello

Post by wasted »

First off how is everybody? Im interested in learning the methods of hacking. This is mainly to make sure my own computer is not completely destroyed by people breakin in and havin a nosey about. I realise most of you guys are extremely busy but if you guys dont mind I'd like to post questions every once and a while. If at all anyone needs a hand with something and I can help I would be glad to help. I can find most games movies appz pretty easily. Ive had my own computer for 2 years and am pretty confident using it.
My first question is. Which language should I learn first? bearing in mind i have a tendancy to be a bit slow.

Thank you
Wasted

Xonet

Post by Xonet »

Hello there,

well it's ok to ask questions, as much as you like, that's what this website is about, sharing experience and knowledge, i'm sure everyone will help you as much as they can. For a first language id say, html, it doesn't take long to learn and it's very easy to learn for a beginner and you'll allways need it.

wasted

Post by wasted »

Cheers mate ill get crackin on it as soon as school starts and i have nofink to do. Cheers :D

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

i agree, html is good to start, also Visual Basic isnt bad to start either(my first language) its not overly hard (just read the help section!) html is good because you dont have to neccessarily load up an environment to code in only to test (that would be your browser :) ) html you can just use notepad :D