Hidden Computer account creater

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Insection
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Hidden Computer account creater

Post by Insection »

This handy tool i made not only can create accounts but can also hide them from the windows xp start up page.

Very handy if you want to make hidden accounts.

Download at :

http://rapidshare.com/files/132281652/A ... r.zip.html

Please rate it :lol:
Last edited by Insection on 25 Jul 2008, 00:26, edited 1 time in total.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

who to trust here

Post by DNR »

hey guy, welcome to the forum - you are new here.

Check on the rules, and get your links approved - cuz right now I am not trusting your links to be posted yet :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah, best give us some time first to get to know you, we had a couple of people already trying to post links to malicious stuff...so we're a little diffident, of course it's not meant in a personal way... :wink:

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

i am working on getting a 2nd monitor for my other box which i will test all my virii and stuff on , once i get that working i will click on all the .exe's lol
no prob, welcome to the site, thanks for the linkand i will test it out later, i am working on a deal (2 15" LCD flat screens for 50$, fingers are crossed)

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Thread locked, reason follows below.

You created another thread where you posted a link to a file called "Evidence Eraser". That file and this one posted in this thread, are of the same size and a analysis from Virus Total shows that they have a lot in common (like imports and such), and I therefore judge them to be highly suspicious.

They will both be analysed further tomorrow (I was at the beach today working on a tan that I will never have, so didn't have time). I suggest that you avoid posting anything more like this in the next days, until we have come to a conclusion. A PM will be sent to you later when things have been sorted :)

If the files are NOT malicious, then I would like to thank you for contributing to the community, and I really hope that you do not take this in a bad way, and that you stay here with us and have fun. Better safe then sorry, right? :wink:
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

The file was judged to be safe and has been posted again. Usually we don't like when new members posts files and a bunch of links, but since you did a fine job, we can make an exception =)

Note: DNR will have to add it again, because I don't have it ^^ (or if you do it yourself)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"