Man every one is joining the military

...let us know what you think, free speech!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

UGV

Post by DNR »

You watch, the robots are coming..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

What would I have done after 9/11? I would have done exactly what we did to Al-Quaida in Afghanistan: bomb the shit out of A-Q's bases. What I WOULDN'T have done was turn my attention to Iraq. The people funding Al-Quaida and Osama bin Ladin are the Saudis. Ironically our big ally and chief exporter of oil to the the United States. Attacking them would be economic suicide simply because that's what runs our economy: oil. We need oil for transportation of goods across our giant country. Maybe we wouldn't have to rely on oil so much if we had listened to a smart man by the name of Buckminster Fuller (he advocated cities built closer togeather so to minimize reliance on oil, one of his many brilliant ideas).

Why we invaded Iraq? I haven't the faintest clue anymore. There's so many bullshit excuses put forth by the current administration, that I'm not even sure what the current excuse is. Iraq is a shithole now. It may have been ruled by a mad dictator, but the upside is that the region was relatively stable. Hell, even Iraq wants US troops out.

Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Still_Learning »

we should have allready made a alternative energy after the first big oil crisis in like what was it the late 70's or early 80's? then we would not have this problem now, and could tell the saudi to shove their oil up their ass we allready make our own liquid energy for cars which runs better then their oil - ethenoyl or i even heard of cars running off of water, its because the government makes too much money off of taxes on gas , thats why they dont want something more efficient like cars that run off water or whatever

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

False - Henry Ford had a car run on alternative fuels when he was still alive back in the 30's, it`s not effective enough. Think what ethanol is made from, well ..primary source is via fermantation which means it will take tons of grain to produce and tons of grain going towards a fuel = less food, and more importantly LESS BEER. Who the fuck wants that? Not I? Also, it takes more natural gas to power the plants to create the fuel than the amount it actually produces.

There are many obstacles which must be solved before we find an effective alternative energy. Right now, renewable sources such as solar and hydro power are most effective - they are also having huge progress harnessing tidal power. (Which would be great for my area as we have the highest tides in the world ...I am debating about dropping some money on stock for the local energy company doing the research - search wikipedia for Fundy Tides).

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

It is not just Oil. The Bush family has strong ties with Saudis as well as with the Bin Laden family as was pointed out in the Rober Moore docomentary.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

LOOK LOOK

i am a persian myself.....i strongly think that america's only intention after oil in the middle east is iran.........iran is super strategic location.....it allow 40% transport of oil throught the persian gulf.....iran is the cause of hezbollah ( lebanon's current military) they defeated Isreal in the 33 day battle......Iran is building all these kind of groups in order to maintain their security and cut the root of America from middle east....and america is hoping to destroy Iran completely....they have been tryin for atleast 30 years after the republic of iran........and i dont think Bush's or any other president of america could destroy Iran right now.......
A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind.~ Imam Ali (A.S)