The robot voice plugin thingy

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

The robot voice plugin thingy

Post by Still_Learning »

I am into audio producing and recording, i know i should prob ask this in a audio production forum but was hopeing someone else here at suck-o would know about this.. it is the plugin alot of famous rappers and R&B singers use to make their voice sound on tone, Like T-Pain uses it alot, snoop dogg used in in "sexual eruption" and kayne west did in one of his newest tracks, I think it is some kind of VST plugin for pro tools or nuendo or something that when you sing or talk or whatever makes your voice sound robotic and on tone, even the worst singers can sound good with this.. any one know what i am talking about or what the program is called? thanks

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

LINK

:lol:

~

besides the shenanigans, i havent found anything useful
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

shit talker by the pla

Post by DNR »

You want the Shit Talker by the Phone Losers of America. Not only can you set four different aspects of tone, you can type in very long sentences for it to say. It comes with about 85 pre-set replies or sentences - for telephone pranking, "Hello, is the manager there?" , "Why are you being mean to me?" and my favorite "I am not a robot!"

I got my CD at a hackercon 8)

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

TKOH; Nope, dont think Tpain and all them use a transformer helmet :lol:

DNR; Now this sounds really cool for prank calling, not exactly it though i will defintely checkit out since i am too $broke to goto any conventions :cry:

I found it the program is called Auto tune

very cool, anyone can sound like a professional R&B singer now lol @ the guy who mde the youtube video the "IT gangster" haha