Staff

Post by ayu »

welcome puto! :)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Welcome to the boards puto, about time you joined in instead of lurking in the background :lol:

jk, :wink:

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

Thank you all for the welcomes :) and yeah it's about time computathug :wink:
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

empty yo pockets motherfucker

Post by DNR »

WTF! about time puto. So what do you got for us, since you saved all that energy :lol:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

Just a couple of Muffin Recipes And some killer tea. :lol:
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.

d3athlig3r
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by d3athlig3r »

Well, since i haven't officially introduced myself, here it is:

Hello to all suck-o members, i found this site while looking through progenic so i decided to register and i must say, everyone i've met here are awesome people and real nice to discuss and talk with. I decided to come here and share some knowledge and at the site same gain some :)

Im a big member at another forum (mininova), it's a pretty big forum with over 100k users, so create an account if you want, it has some very helpful and kind people.

Anyway hello and hi to all those i've met and those im about to :D
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194/aka_PABLO/D3athLig3r.png[/img]

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

d3athlig3r Welcome to the Forums.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome man... :)

Soilworker

Post by Soilworker »

Hi all,

Soilworker here,

Male, 27, Sydney Australia.
Really no hacking experience to date, but find the concept of it mysteriously enticing. I like to know what makes things tick, mechanics, physics, technological sciences, etc.

I love women, my PS3, heavy metal music, building computers, beer, pizza... actually scratch that ALL FOOD!!! and sleep.

I have started to teach myself the basics of Javascript and a little Java also. Its going slowly but I reckon I will get there. I am patient and a good learner. If you are an experienced member here and I ask for your help, you can be assured that I will listen and respect your feedback.

I look forward to becoming an active member of the suck-o community.

Cheers,
Soilworker.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Sweet - intelligence...seems to only drop by every so often and we're glad to see it when it does. Welcome to suck-o, I can assure you that you will learn if you take the time to read. Also, don't expect all information to be handed to you here, you will often be directed to a place where you can find the information instead. Anyway, I just woke up...so I guess that is all I have to say right now as coffee calls.

PS.

Beer, bitches, rugby (Union, fuck your league :P) and computers is what I live by.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome to suck-o soilworker... :) :wink:

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Welcome to the forums buddy. Suck-o is a great community where people come to share thoughts and ideas and help each other on there way. You have the right attitude to go a long way and i wish you all the best on your journey.

Enjoy :wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

welcome soil

Post by DNR »

Well soilworker, you passed the first suck-o hacker test - you found this sticky! Don't laugh, many never made it to this point :lol:

Soil, you will find many of us are scattered all over the world, and our education can range from self-taught programmers and netteks to college grad level, certified. Some of us used to work in the IT field, some of us still do, some of us are still trying to get in.
We have many discussions about what is a hacker, and many agree it is more of a personality type, it is just who you are, and how you think. A hacker is also a person that questions authority, and dares to ask, why? What you do with your time and study will determine how useful of a hacker you can be.

Btw, the beer bashes are usually late at night or on the weekends. Smoking allowed, whores are kept in the backrooom. Check out the IRC link on the front page :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

I keep my whore on my lap.

Just saying.

filth

about me

Post by filth »

Hi all.

I'm Filth. ha.

Live in Aus, and im probably really young to most of you in here.

I understand there are people from all over the world on this forum. I normally dwell in the local ones.

I have taken the time to take a quick peek on what goes on in this forum and am impressed at the responses some of you experienced people give to the new guys. I like the fact that yous don't give the results to people you help them find it.

Currently i work in a new little telco in Aus, doing all the LNP and DSL. I have a perfect opportunity to get into network engineering. I work with some real brain heads, people that are legends of comms in Aus.

So, i have been starting with some basic Unix and so forth.

Things i would like to learn in this forum are;

1. Basic help with Unix.

2. To know exactly what comes in and out of my home network.

3. Complete Protection over my network.

4. How to mess up a specified targets network.

Things i enjoy are playing my PS3 and PC i have a nice little set up, my work, beer, hot girls that are older then I and pretty much all aspects of computing.

I also own a mac laptop, i use it a little mostly for transporting from and too work.

Regards,
Filth