Need help

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
crazyglue

Need help

Post by crazyglue »

HI guys
im new here i need some help to hack an acount
can anybody help me
plzz
let me know
thanks

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Hmm, hey guys. I refered my friend here to ask for help to get on the right path to start hacking, so keep the flames to a minimum, please. Anyways, crazy here just wants to learn some basic hacking, etc. Anyways, here's my 2 cents: (though it's only a penny for my thoughts?)

Learn about certain services that run behind ports and how they work. If needed, even learn what a port is. Start small, learn a programming language, but don't go for the hard ones right away, start with HTML, javascript, etc. Just take it slow and everything will come together.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

crazyglue

Post by crazyglue »

Hi buddy thanks for replying on my post

now tell me where can i learn about port :$

crazyglue

Post by crazyglue »

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to get into someones acount
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Dude, i'm not here to give you the answer, i'm here to guide you in the right way and make you look stuff up yourself. Image

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

I second

Post by LaBlueGirl »

Gogeta's motion.

You can find most everything you need with Google (and other search engines too).

Read what you find that seems to match what you are looking for. Define an unfamiliar terms so you can actually *understand* what yuo are reading.

Then, expirement on your computer first. You'll better understand how it works, vulnerabilites and realistic expectations.

Here's a hint:
"cracking".

After you start searching, post your questions (if you have any) on what you read *here*.

Good luck.
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

cynoacrylic

Post by DNR »

'crazy glue' is the brand name for cynoacrylic, it was also invented by mistake.

I hope 'crazy' is not going to be a mistake. Since Gogeta70 asked that we try to educate his boy, I'll ignore his bad spelling and lack of attention span.

Well, crazy is asking how to gain someone's account. Here is my list to start:
1. brute forcing passwords on a hashed value or server login
Dictionary cracking applies here also.
2. Simple cracking of passwords by decrypting known codes, like windows screen saver or pwl file.
3. Complex cracking involving gathering packets or hashed values to decrypt by trial or guessing its algoritum by trying various known ones.
4. Social engineering, profiling the user and guessing the password. Also includes gathering nfo on the target to guess their password.
5.bypass security by traversing directories.

_use the keywords like "complex cracking" or "traversing directories" in a internet SEARCH ENGINE, the search engine is like an infantryman's rifle, use it well._

crazy glue, as you see, you have only seen the tip of the iceberg. Your questions I am sure have only begun too. Just try to make your questions sound like someone that has made an effort to read or study a topic. You will not get many free hand outs (they are called scraps for a reason..) Do not repeat yourself, and please show some intelligence by having some passable english.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

crazyglue

Post by crazyglue »

^ hi thanks for your reply....n
im here to learn hacking cracking NOT English :D

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well, then...

1. Don't be a smartass
2. Use proper english, it helps us understand what you mean better.
3. Try and make your posts more than just a vapid comment.

Thank you.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

call me old school

Post by DNR »

A few of us have been around before AOL populated the 'net with posers.
You actually have to type in commands, in proper syntax even. Now days, AOL can install you to the 'net in 10 minutes.

Suck-o is a cult. We are believers of certain principles and ethics, and we also have something in common. Membership to this group can be based on your usefulness. This group believes that one should be a positive solution. There are too many problems in this world, we don't need another one.

Learning is a process, it is a two way street. If I have to drag your ass across the road, I am leaving you on the centerline for the trucks.

English? It is not a matter of decent public conduct. If you take the time to clearly write, it shows how organized and complete you are. If you write some half-ass question, expect to get a half-assed answer. If you take the time to craft a post, others will believe you will take the time to do the homework and study involved too.

Hacking is about personality too. Sure other members will offend, it is the hacker personality to be loud amoung their peers. Some have the right to be arrogant. Others have the right to rebuke the n00bs, they have earned it. At the same time, you must not be easily offended. This is a group that has ranking, know your place now.

If you don't like us, there are plenty of other groups. Don't burn your bridges..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Wow, it's the 'Suck-o Manifesto' lol. Anways, that's pretty much what suck-o is about. Like he said, you have to be willing to take the time to do your homework and learn, it's not going to be an easy process.