Infecting something

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
PopPooB
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Infecting something

Post by PopPooB »

probably not gonna do this but i know i wann try this on my home server to see if i could
i dunno theres like a bunch of computers at my school that just got unboxed without software and they arent connected to the schools networks yet ima gather some of my tools but i neeed to figure out how to get it onto the rest of the network and i need to know if i put it on before the software is on that it will stay so like good trojans so -/

so actually what i need mor then just the trojan is the ability to put it on and then once the computer gets connected to the rest of the schools network spread it somehow or maybe even spread it to some computers manually
Last edited by PopPooB on 11 Sep 2008, 18:06, edited 1 time in total.
96% better then all connections global
Kiss My Ass Good Bye

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

i smell a fail. :lol:

suck-o doesnt support infecting computers, it supports learning.

open a trojan and you will get the party van at your house in less than a week guaranteed

common your better than that,

your not even after the database or anything important
just trying to get yourself raided
Last edited by TheKingOfHearts on 11 Sep 2008, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

This is borderline. Plus no specific question was asked that wont break the rules

locked for now.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

um, well, I'll unlock it again....like floody said, it's borderline. maybe it's just because I am in a good mood at the moment because I ordered a 1 TB HDD mediaplayer a few minutes ago... :lol:

and no, there isn't a way to install malware that will survive an OS install....there are BIOS rootkits I heard, but customizing them needs a profound low-level coding knowledge...one error and the mainboard might turn into the world's most expensive door stopper.
also from the ethical aspect this is something you should keep your hands off....messing with school networks suck, if you want to be "cool" visit your local faceless glutton corporation and look for the next unguarded network printer.... :lol:
schools have it hard enough already, they should be supported... :wink:

p.s. the thread is opened again to discuss the ethical side in first place,no need to post "funny" stuff about how to possibly mess up a school network.. :P

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

What I think you are saying is that you want to set up a computer with at least remote access software which you could connect to the schools network. I think these sort of things have a specific name if I am not mistaken! :)
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

the answer is soft

Post by DNR »

In this scenario it is not the computers that are important, but the software that is going to be installed. Any OS will usually prompt the user to format the HD for a clean install, so nothing on the HD will be there.

You would need to find the software kit used by the network admin, the kit is the OS, the drivers, and third party software that the school wants installed on all the workstations. The idea is to infect the disk used for drivers, as this is installed after the OS, and before third party software - which may include a 'security' app that keeps people from changing settings made by the admin's install. The disk for drivers might be a re-writable disk, as drivers need to be updated from time to time. Most schools do not rely on host-based firewalls or AVP, but instead rely on a central server to monitor the network health. Once that network scan is started, thats when it will pick up the virus/trojan on the new computers.

Ethically the risk for all the trouble you could get into, is not worth the reward.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.