Windows XP Admin Password

Problems? Post here...
sahil22
forum buddy
forum buddy

Windows XP Admin Password

Post by sahil22 »

Greetings,

My examinations were going on but today they got over. My mom passworded the computer so that I could not access it during my exams. There is only an admin account in my computer and the guest account is disabled. The only thing I can do is access the Computer using Safe Mode.
I have two questions:

1. Can you tell me why are we able to access Win XP in Safe Mode without giving the password (Even if it is password protected)?
2.Can you tell me how can I get the Admin Pass(Its Just for personal use...My exams are over but my mom has still deprived me of playing games on my PC......Because of that damn password!)?
[Please help me....I am in great need!]
Its really easy to reach your goal....but really difficult to make the goal come to you!

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Code: Select all

Windows NT/2k/XP/Vista Change Password / Registry Editor / Boot CD 
http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/ 

Odd.... if you have the administrator account password protected, you shouldn't be able to login to safe mode with it. Anyway, you can use the boot CD above to reset the password to whatever.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

str33tl0rd
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by str33tl0rd »

yeah its pretty weird, how could you use safe mode when you saying its password protected?
A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind.~ Imam Ali (A.S)