zombie invasion XD

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Holytoaster4
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

zombie invasion XD

Post by Holytoaster4 »

where would you want to be if zombies randomly showed up and tried to eat your brains. zombies like the ones in resident evil by the way.
i chose a roller rink not because i would be likely to survive but because it would be entertaining to watch a zombie try and roller skate.

opinions? no, i'm sure nobody has anything to say about this...
Holytoaster has become satanictoaster!

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Survival instinct would kick in...

all the men would be where they are most likely not to be found usually, a large mall....

while all the woman would be in a tool shop....
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well, i would go into the armory about 5 minutes from here, where we keep all of our m16's, m249s', m240b's, 'nade launchers...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

gogeta70 wrote:Well, i would go into the armory about 5 minutes from here, where we keep all of our m16's, m249s', m240b's, 'nade launchers...
agreed.. the local armoury is a very good place, and very secure to kep the zombies out.. if they happen to get in then BOOM!..

hopefully they will have a well stocked snack machine

tch0rt
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by tch0rt »

I have already discused this situation with my better half and we came up with a plan of action
we go up into the attic where I have all my computers and block the door
then I head down the drain pipe to the gunm shop down the road to stock up on weapons then to tesco for food and drink

visser

Post by visser »

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

thanks for the link visser, I found this

How To Survive a Robot Uprising: Tips on Defending Yourself Against the Coming Rebellion (Paperback)

"
HTSARU is actually written by a very qualified individual who researches robotics and data mining. Mr. Wilson writes with a deadpan sense of humor that had me grinning throughout much of this short, sweet handbook and laughing out loud several times. Ironically, I ended up learning quite a bit about real-life robotics; the author spends the first two thirds of the book teaching a crash course on the subject as the prerequisite to the doomsday scenario strategies he offers in the last section. Richard Horne's red, black and white illustrations complement the text perfectly and have snickering little messages of their own embedded into the general absurdity.

Get it for the sake of the survival of our species, your own personal knowledge of the field of robotics, a few chuckles to lighten your subway commute or the cool metallic red page gilding. Get it for your purse and pull it out when you have to wait in the checkout line. Get it as the perfect gift for a SF geek. "

Hilarious, these two are two books one must STEAL!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

nightkid

Post by nightkid »

i would hit the local pawn shops minutes away for some extra weaponry besides what i have at the krib and then make a bee line for the penetentary, let those prisoners out since they want it so bad, i'll set up a strong defense in this facility while their being munched on.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]

Holytoaster4

Post by Holytoaster4 »

wait, do you actually have a local armory?

if zombies attacked my house they might as well give up. i have 3 boxes of top ramen packages, bars on all of my doors and windows, and loaded guns in every other room. I would have to go out to the guest house to get our real firearms though. Also i would have to deal with zombie donkeys and dial up internet so i would probably suicide eventually. The closest thing to an armory we have is my house lol.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

yea, the best bet would be to head over to a military facility, they might take recruits during a time of duress. Chainguns, miniguns, 30mm HEAP, and daisycutter bombs - that will shut down the zombie mess real quick.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

tch0rt
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by tch0rt »

holy shit never thought about going back to dial up
Fuck it Im getting bitten rather than dial up

Holytoaster4

Post by Holytoaster4 »

yeah the idea of living with just dial up internet is not an idea one can live with

nightkid

Post by nightkid »

but being a zombie, shambling around, is like life on dial up :lol:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

at school

our school has no windows, has re-enforced doors, and has enough food to support everyone. It has its own water filtration.
Its made in a way to prevent attacks from within or outside
If zombies do attack they cant get in, even if they do classrooms have heavy doors as well so theres no way they can get into everyroom.
also theres a couple of cops in the school, a lot of tools and instruments that can be used for smashing heads (maybe around 100 bats, tennis rackets, other sport shit)
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

Holytoaster4

Post by Holytoaster4 »

I think i would rather hide from zombies in hell than at school XD