Obama VS McCain

Our very own fight club!
Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Obama VS McCain

Post by Still_Learning »

Obama has this locked down.. look at McCain is even sponsering him for president on his youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnMcCaindotcom

lol wtf!?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, it's not really sponsoring...the video is satire...and to be honest it's pretty funny when it compares Obama with Moses. Obama is always talking about his visions for the future but never about where the money to make this visions come true should come from (iranian oil maybe?).

the cult about Obama is getting pretty bizarre imo, when he held his speech in germany people acted like he's a popstar....too sad they missed the part when he said germany has to send more soldiers to support "the war against terrorism" (abbreveated T.W.A.T.), especially in afghanistan....we'll see if germans will still love him that much when our boys come home in bodybags.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

very contradicting, as Obama wants to get out of the war zone.

as for Mcain, he is going to get his money through Iraq, Mcain will rage war in the name of God, so they will claim that land along with the oil reserves ;)
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

I vote for ME!

Post by DNR »

Politics is a touchy subject like religion. No government is better than the other. In some ways the US government is just as bad as the Iranian gov. All gov. have the covert goal to acquire valuable resources from other lands, at the expense of those that live on that land. Mexico allows their people to cross illegally into our country, because they can't provide jobs to their own people, and yet, they know that mexicans that work illegally in the US are sending the money into mexico's economy. The US gov allows a certain amount of illegals (you know we could do a better job at protecting that border) because the US knows its cheap labor and illegals don't have any rights (we can confiscate their earnings and send them home without). Does Germany want to see the taliban become powerful in their region? I doubt it. If the world is so outraged against the taliban, muslim extremist, why should we do all the work? We might have started the war in Iraq, but it was the muslim extremist that flew a 747 into a civilian building remember? If indeed we are continuing the war for oil, won't other countries get that oil too? I am sure Britain and Germany would like cheaper gas prices too, not just US.

I don't really believe the president has all that power to effect his ideas, the US government is a system of many offices, politicians, lobbist, and even hidden moneymen that finance or direct even war, for their profits. (i.e. Haliberton) Governments can't always do the right thing, because their are so many people involved with so many motivations.

Obama is my choice, because he is just a presentable frontman, he looks good, and doesn't stick his foot in his mouth or stumble like other politicians. I distrust Mccain because he is the old school government - and he and IT has to go! It does not mean I cheer and give him my full trust - he is still a part of the government.

As a hacker, a rebel, it is my job to question authority and loudly speak out - pointing out the not-so-obvious scams. The real power is in the hands of the people - we can effect change in our governments if we all worked together. I believe the governments know this - and that is why they work covertly to keep us separated, by race, by religion, by income, education, and even job availability.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Oh boy. Politics. One of the things I detest, yet must put up with.

I'll admit I was enthusiastic about Obama when it became clear that he squared off as a primary Democratic candidate. He had not made the political goofs Clinton had made (i.e. approving the Iraq invasion and then going back and saying it was a mistake). However, his recent past has given me a disturbing jolt. His voting for the FISA bill (giving Telecoms a free pass on wiretapping a la PATRIOT Act) had me furious. I'm not clear on his view on troops. I've heard he wants to send more troops to Iraq (possible Republican misinformation) and I've heard he met with the Iraqi Prime Minister to set up an 18 month timetable to withdraw troops.

Regardless, the FISA bill has me shaken. I absolutely disagree with McCain. Voting for him is out of the question. I just hope to see Obama do the right thing.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

I know alot of people on here are from Germany, how do you feel about Obama doing his speech in front of a hitler memorial?

offensive or not? (this is what i heard on the daily show on a US tv station)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

dirty dirty

Post by DNR »

um the Daily Show here is a satire show.. :lol: Annd even though the server is based in germany, I am not sure on the membership citizenship.

The key here is to watch for factual information and be wary of misinformation. Misinformation works on the general public that only reads quick, sensational news clips. Politics is a dirty game.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

itzm3 wrote:I know alot of people on here are from Germany, how do you feel about Obama doing his speech in front of a hitler memorial?

offensive or not? (this is what i heard on the daily show on a US tv station)
there are definitely NO Hitler memorials in germany... :lol:

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

since u mentioned it B_B
How is the whole holocaust Hitler thing handled over there?
is it taught in schools and what have you.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

how it is handled here? well, that one of the reasons why I want to leave germany to be honest.
not a single day passes without someone on TV or in the newspapers telling us how bad we germans were as nazis. right now there is a series in our local newspaper with the portrait of a jewish citizen that was deported from our city, and everyone of them gets a golden memorial stone in the city.
don't get me wrong, I am surely not saying that is was good what happened in the 3rd Reich, but it has nothing to do with me...I have never killed a jew, and I never was member of the SS or NSDAP, and what really annoys me is the fact that people act like we all have to pay for that until the end of time.
the weird part is that mostly germans think that way, NOT people from other countries....it is really grotesque, for example: if someone from another country is behaving like an idiot it is very dangerous to say "gawd, what an idiot!", within the split of a second there will be a bunch of oh-so-political-correct people labeling you as "nazi" because the idiot is not a german one. another example: it is allowed to anyone to say "damn germans! they suck!"....but it is NOT allowed for germans to say this about people from another nation, it would be a crime (demagoguery).

inside of germany the german history is reduced to the time between 1933 and 1945, and therefore you are not allowed to be proud of your country....people like Schiller, Goethe, Wagner, Beethoven don't count, it's all about Hitler here.
a country where people are not allowed to be proud of themselves and their roots has no future, and the statistics prove I am right: more and more germans leave the country and there are less german babies born every year.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

bad_brain wrote:how it is handled here? well, that one of the reasons why I want to leave germany to be honest.
not a single day passes without someone on TV or in the newspapers telling us how bad we germans were as nazis. right now there is a series in our local newspaper with the portrait of a jewish citizen that was deported from our city, and everyone of them gets a golden memorial stone in the city.
don't get me wrong, I am surely not saying that is was good what happened in the 3rd Reich, but it has nothing to do with me...I have never killed a jew, and I never was member of the SS or NSDAP, and what really annoys me is the fact that people act like we all have to pay for that until the end of time.
the weird part is that mostly germans think that way, NOT people from other countries....it is really grotesque, for example: if someone from another country is behaving like an idiot it is very dangerous to say "gawd, what an idiot!", within the split of a second there will be a bunch of oh-so-political-correct people labeling you as "nazi" because the idiot is not a german one. another example: it is allowed to anyone to say "damn germans! they suck!"....but it is NOT allowed for germans to say this about people from another nation, it would be a crime (demagoguery).

inside of germany the german history is reduced to the time between 1933 and 1945, and therefore you are not allowed to be proud of your country....people like Schiller, Goethe, Wagner, Beethoven don't count, it's all about Hitler here.
a country where people are not allowed to be proud of themselves and their roots has no future, and the statistics prove I am right: more and more germans leave the country and there are less german babies born every year.
Yeah alot of White Americans get the same thing, *ME* Ive never owned any slaves before, or killed off Indian tribes for land... this is what i was talking about in the other thread. The reason its tough to have "White pride" is because of our past

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

yeah that makes sense though. It seems as though Hitler pretty much
"Shit on the cake". aka ruined something good for everyone. I always
thought Germany was an interesting country, not because of the whole
holocaust thing though. Ive viewed it as a industrial power, but that may just be me reflecting on what i know about the war. I read in a book that there was a part of Germany set aside during the war that did nothing but build tanks. Produced 50 odd sum of panzers a day or something like that. i havnt heard of other countries doing that ever. But i dont hear of modern day Germany much.

i don't agree with the whole native American indian deal. Maybe i havnt been exposed to it but ive never been accused of a "Land Stealer" or "Slave Driver" The worst ive seen is the so called "None apparent racism" when its actually everywhere i go.