best html tut?

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Naab007

best html tut?

Post by Naab007 »

hmmm ive looked around for some good php/html/relative tutorial... but its hard to decide which one that is best... :roll: which one do you guys think is the best? :) im a pro on html... still dunno any hacking scripts nor anything...i will only use it to do good :D nah but serious i know 97% of all html but nothing of it contains anything in reletion of hacking...except a tracker that reports the 20 last ip's...hmmm depending on the admins mood i get on the lamer list or it might stay active its all up to faith now :roll: luuv to post long meaningless posts :D dunno why but i always add alot of bullshit to my post :roll:

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

very true HTML isnt very malicious in basic nature, tho certain functions like embed and even javascript can contain naughty stuff, active X as well

ive never found a best HTML tut out there, theyre all pretty much the same if you ask me, the best way to learn html is by example its such an easy language to learn.

Naab007

Post by Naab007 »

thats pretty much what i thought :? hmmm maybe ill learn java... pretty easy ive made some simple scripts for it too bad im on a 10gb hard drive which is almost full :) well neway depending on the size of the sdk i might download and learn heh its easy i learned the basics and ALOT more on a night :) so i guess this will take 2 :D :lol:

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

yea only thing ive really done is some scripts and such tho i did d/l the sdk to play with Limewire's source code :twisted:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Um...let me see....hmmmm...no requests for how to hack hotmail, credit-card-crap, booting or "testing the security" of "your own" site...so why should your post be labeled as lame... :wink:
me too thinks there isn´t ONE tut which is good for all, check the textfiles dl-section, you´ll find good tuts and ebooks there.
and well, HTML isn´t a "hacking language" (there isn´t one anyway imo), but you can see it as the base on which you can build, JavaScript, Java, XML, PHP and much more just makes sense in context with HTML. It was the first language I learned too, so you don´t have to be ashamed of it, if anyone calls himself a "hacker" and don´t even know how to create a table or what a DTD is he´s nothing but a loud-mouth... :wink:

Ameradi
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Ameradi »

Naab007...

check this out , here you may find many PHP-Tutorials :-

http://suck-oold.com/modules.php?name=F ... topic&t=88

and for the html..I'm gonna work on it and find some links or Tutorials!

edited by b_b: link don´t work for me, it´s the "The reflective-object oriented Programming Languages"-thread in the newbie-board...

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »