Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself here....
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

welcome ph0bYx

Post by DNR »

Yo ph0bYx!
Welcome to suck-o. I am glad you understand the value of education and I wish you luck - study hard!
Wait til you meet Floodhound, he is a electrical engineer, and employed as such.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Thank you!

Thank you all for accepting me into your community. I too wish I can contribute to the site and learn from it. Although I think I won't be active much, at least I hope I won't. Because of the grade average that I need, I need to study a LOT and once I turn on my computer, the long study hours that I planed disappear. Anyways, if I know the answer to a question here, be sure I'll post it, or if I have a question that I can't find on wiki or google, be sure I'll ask. ;)

About Floodhound. I've read about him in the Staff section of the site, and he sounds like quite the tech-man :) but he's an electrical engineer. I go to an electrical engineering school, but for a energetic engineer (I think this is the correct term) so it's not quite the same, but I hope I'll learn a thing or two from him too :)

Thank you again all for accepting me!
Regards!
ph0bYx

P.S.
SoH™ = School Of Hackers (schoolofhackers.com) lead by Avadakedavra

Producted
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Producted »

Hey, i'm Producted! I'm from the Netherlands :twisted:
Never been really working with hacking etc. But i know the stuff and i don't mind to learn new stuf etc. "My skilzz R:" C#, PHP, HTML ( :lol: ), JS, CSS and VB6.
I came her via a top 100 hacking releated website list.
I'll try to behave me and follow the rules 8O.

(Ps. anyone remembers silenthex?)

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Hey as i said before, welcome to the site. I look forward to your input and output in the community. Read the rules and stick to them and im sure you will get on here just fine. One little friendly tip though is we have users from all over the world and we stay away from 1337 typo if you get my drift. Try and keep things in readable English and it will keep other members happy as well as the admin.

Read some of the topics and get a good feel for the site and also this will help understand everyone else in here even if its just a little. Any questions feel free to ask but do try to use the search feature first as your question may have already been answered :wink:

Other than that enjoy your stay 8)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hmm...silenthex...sounds kinda familiar.... :-k a buddy of you?

welcome to the site Producted, have fun! :)

Producted
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Producted »

computathug wrote:One little friendly tip though is we have users from all over the world and we stay away from 1337 typo if you get my drift. Try and keep things in readable English and it will keep other members happy as well as the admin.
Yeah i've seen that. You have my compliments :) Almost every hacking releated website (like voide for a example) is filled with noobs, 'leeters' and stuff like that.

ps. Where can i put some suggestions?
ps2. Nope, silenthex isn't a buddy of mine. It was a hacking releated website just like this one. I liked it really much, DaveDaDon, owner of the website, closed it down, and i've never heared anything about it since.
Last edited by Producted on 14 Oct 2008, 08:43, edited 1 time in total.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

bad_brain wrote:hmm...silenthex...sounds kinda familiar.... :-k a buddy of you?

welcome to the site Producted, have fun! :)
If im correct and its same person im sure he is on progenic, cant be sure i haven't been on for a while :wink:

@producted
Depends on what the suggestions are really. If it has something to do with a specific topic start a new thread in the relevant place, if its about the site in full then post in the debate board so you can get others views. :wink:

*edit* yeah we will remember davedadondon. wasnt long before he was warned on this site :lol:

*2nd edit*

hooooray, someone who doesnt have to be told about double posting......we do have a humourous side here sometimes as well :lol:

Anarchy
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Anarchy »

8O

"ALLOOOO! I AM LINDSAY LOHANNNN"

I wonder if anyone else likes Jeff Dunham

Anyways, Hai. My name is Ashlea yadayadayada . . . . Continue Drooling

Tid bit nipply in my room this mornin lul :roll:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Welcome to Suck-o...again ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Uner
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Uner »

@ Anarchy - I can be 20$ that you're asian. Hah. :)

Welcome.

Anarchy
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Anarchy »

^ Ill take that bet. . . . :roll: Gimme your monay. I am full white wonder bread, no whole wheat stuff here :D

n00bita

Introducing ME, n00bita!

Post by n00bita »

Hi all,

I am very interested in security and network, so far I have been self-taught. I hope I could gain more knowledge and experiences by joining this site, forum and IRC. Now I am working as web-developer and IT support. Thanks to let me join in IRC, this site and forum.

Best Regards

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

NooBita - Welcome to the forums. Perhaps you could tell us what kind of machines you work with at your job?

Anarchy - Welcome to the forums too I guess. Is that avatar of your favorite toy or? :roll:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome Anarchy (yeh, nice avatar :lol: ) and n00bita.... :)

Anarchy
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Anarchy »

Iz alien o.0 . . . . . . IZ ALIEN!ALIENALIENALIEN! :P