Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Missing Gamer Brandon Crisp Found Dead

Post by DNR »

*DNR - just how important is your computer or console to you? *

---

Missing Gamer Brandon Crisp Found Dead
By Mike Masashi Murakami III • November 5, 2008

In news I hoped I would not have to post, missing child Brandon Crisp has been found dead as reported by CP24.com.

Brandon was an avid Call of Duty 4 player and most of all, just a kid who enjoyed playing his games. Since a fight broke out with his parents October 13th, where his father took away the Xbox 360, he had plans to run away. His father packed his bags and Brandon called his bluff and went off. Specifics on what happened to the teen after he went missing until now have not been released, if you wish to read those details when they have been released, use Google and try not to get angry when you see the words used to describe this deceased teen as “obsessed”.

I just am posting this as a rest in peace message for Brandon, and nothing but a good recovery for his parents, no one deserves such a tragedy and my thoughts truly go out to his whole family.

http://www.bingegamer.net/2008/missing- ... ound-dead/
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oh well, the usual suspects will of course use this again as a "proof" of how "evil those killer games" are and demand them to be banned again...because OF COURSE the only reason why he killed himself (well, if he did) are those games and there have never been something wrong in this family before which might have been the initial reason of this all... :roll:

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

it only shows how weak that human being was.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

svyatko
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by svyatko »

Wow. I think it's the same teen that I read about on yahoo game news. It was that Xbox co. will give money to anyone that had information about the kid. I thought it was funny that he left his home just cause he got his Xbox taken away. I didn't expect this to happen. This just shows how addicted some kids are to video gaming.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

come on, it was a kid....the weak ones were his parents and teachers that have been too busy with their own stuff instead of seeing that there is maybe something wrong with this boy.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

i agree with bad_brain.

The kid likely perished out of stubborness.

You know, it's sad, but the father should not of tryed calling a bluff, especially when it comes to the safety of your kid. You dont let your kid walk out on you like that, and you dont give them any push to do it like packing their bag for them.

I feel bad about this, but its s o not the game or the publishers fault.

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

bad_brain wrote:come on, it was a kid....the weak ones were his parents and teachers that have been too busy with their own stuff instead of seeing that there is maybe something wrong with this boy.
agreed. It doesnt make you weak when your family sucks ass
CoD4 was just his way of expressing that anger and pain he had stored up
He isnt weak but rather extra sensitive.

It happened to me when i was 16. I constantly got yelled at and critiqued by my grandparents who i lived with at the time. They never let me be myself or express my art or improve my computer skills. They took away my computer for 4 months (which was buried...) I didnt kill myself but i did run away to my friends just to show them whos boss. After that they gave it back out of fear for my safety.

The kid was obviously trying to prove a point in a very improper way
When someone doesnt take me seriously i make sure they do.

Obviously Brandon wasnt as heavy and exp. in a shitty life as i was and didnt make it out alive.
Not all of us are lucky enough to experience the bad in life. Because the worse it gets the stronger you get.

Sometimes I get mad at these American kids that havent seen anything bad and still complain about things i woudnt consider a problem.
But who am I to judge? I am not god nor human. I'm an immigrant who left his country

Of course this in no way is Xbox's and CoD4's fault. Its his parents fault.
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

skip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by skip »

man, if the father did discipline his child the right way this thing wouldnt happen.
Image Image Image