Motherfucking neighbours

...let us know what you think, free speech!
rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by rhysh »

cats if i were you...id dye their pet cat or dog purple,100% and then writeup all over their front door..something like

ur asses owned 08

ur tag

then something like gay pride or 1800 child pron direct

i dunno just another suggestion

order gay sex mags to the neighburs under these fuckers name,idk

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Pulling off a bunch of pranks is just asking for more trouble =/
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

meh,cmon dye the dog purple :D

and writeup all over the front door"we warned you" or something and then below "im watching u so u better watch urself"

or something like that anyways

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

bad idea...the problem with such activities is that you have to be ready "to walk the walk" when the neighbor comes knocking at YOUR door this time....and when you're sitting in a jail cell afterwards you will wish loud neighbors are your only problem.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I hope you wouldn't spell it like you wrote it:
"im watching u so u better watch urself"

:lol:
DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

ni its implying that if they dont sut the fuck up,they gonna have someshit to eat

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

He knew what you were saying... he was just messing with your spelling :wink:
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Your options are now limited! Firstly, you couldn't resist and have shown your face. Now you have only two options. Either ring the police or behave like a hooligan. Remember that either way could have repercussions. The sneaky thing to do would be to vandalise things but they will still have an idea where it is coming from and im not really a break mine and l break your things type of guy. The chewing gum in the lock etc is not a good idea, neither is writing on the walls, doors etc. The first will give them DNA and the second your style of writing if they decide to press the charges against you.

First things first, know your enemy. What type of people are they, who are they involved with, is the problem small enough for you to deal with. There are many ways to skin a 'cat' no pun intended. Are you in a hall of residence or rented accommodation, ie separate flats but in the same building or separate buildings or a campus?

Is this just on certain nights of the week?

Is this affecting anyone else within the vicinity?

People generally have a routine, bed at certain times, awake at certain times, leave the building at the same time. Does your room have a window which can see the door used for access to the house which you could use a web cam for security and surveillance. You are in the perfect place to start your own surveillance on them and gather the info you need to attack or even help monitor the situation for your own evidence.

Think about the whole picture as you would anything else. I would like to say knock on the door and just knock the first one out that answers, that would give them the message, but think first for your own safety :wink:

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

lol, all i cant say cats is dont take em on in a fight if they are alot bigger than you;)

ive seen what happens when someone gets over confident