Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself here....
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

HiPER
as long as you communicate your ideas and needs clearly, the little stuff like spelling can be overlooked.

Welcome to the forums, yes, good ones are hard to find - same goes for finding new recrui- ah members...

8)
DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Hey hiper.

Welcome to suck-o and i hope you enjoy your stay.

We have people from various backgrounds here and i am sure what ever you want to learn, the members and staff will do there best to lead you in the right direction and hopefully you will be able to help continue making the forum even better and help other members along the way.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Ah, a fellow Swede, rare sight! welcome! ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

InSaneGame

new4u

Post by InSaneGame »

Hey Suck-o gang, Nice forum! I'm InSaneGame or ISG for short. I'm a big Linux and Networking fan. I can reverse engineer almost anything. ASM is one of my specialties, So if any of you need a "custom crack or Patch" I'd be happy to code one for you. (I dont do cdkeys for games) it's a waste of time, if u like the game buy it lol. Also I'm the Admin of irc . h4cky0u.org , feel free to say hello any time. :)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome to suck-o ISG... :) I already knew you are from h4cky0u, checked you on our IRC... :lol: 8)
what Linux distro is your favorite? I am deeply in love with Debian, especially Lenny... :)
and ummm....well, asking for serials, crackz, etc. is not allowed on the boards, but what happens in private is not my business... :-99 maybe I will write you a PM too, because I know one of the staff members has a little "problem" at the moment... :lol:

have fun on the site... :wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

ISG, I think I like your ethics and style. Welcome to the forums :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

3XTORTION
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by 3XTORTION »

Hey, im 18 from lebanon im intersted in hacking and programming and also unix distros.i already know html,javascript,php,c++ and shit vb6 :P . im pleased to be part of this community because its formed by a group of security experts that can answer security issues not bunch of script kiddies still playing with trojans like most of the progenic sites.... 8O

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome to suck-o tonit! :)
um, you mean the progenic toplist I guess because progenic itself is a good site, very relaxed over there.. :) well, everyone was interested in stuff like trojans at the start I guess, the trick is to "grow up" after a while and to move on to the "real" stuff.
the average age of the staff members here is also higher than on most of the "skiddie" sites I guess and we are more focussed on professional issues... :wink:

3XTORTION

Post by 3XTORTION »

Yh i guess ur right all they think about is to boot someone on yahoo or use some stupid botnets on irc channels....They never "grow up"... :D

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

hey tonit, welcome. Suck-o is a world-wide community, we come together for only one reason - to hack.

DNR
-

blah
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by blah »

hello its me i'm 21 years old i dont know any programming language pls im requesting for pro spy keylogger i really want it help me getting it thanks blah :)

Warrior_Poet

Post by Warrior_Poet »

Hello.. im new to here. I forget where I found your site at I think from another site or a toplist type thing. Im here just to check the site out real quick, see whats its about, there seems to be a high level of intelligence here so that is good.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well then. Welcome to suck-o! I hope you decide to stay. I'm too tired to think of anything else to say... :lol:

Again, welcome.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »

Last edited by mystikblaze on 21 Jun 2009, 08:20, edited 1 time in total.

verTIc4L

Post by verTIc4L »

Dude, there's no God! May some destiny, but that's all xD