What push you to learn hacking stufF?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Losing_grip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

What push you to learn hacking stufF?

Post by Losing_grip »

Uhmm...as for me... It started like this :roll: ... i got hacked in a game called "Tibia" which i spent minimum of 12hrs and maximum of 19hrs and my close tibia friend msged me on msn messenger and was like , hey~ check this game , its like tibia but much faster to level up. So , i was like cool! and accepted the file and too bad i dont have any anti virus running or any firewall! So i got keylogged and forced to learn some skiddie thing to send trojan horse to that close tibia friend of mine. But eventually i forgot about this backstab guy and found that learning hacking stuff is kinda fun and so i keep reading and reading. Well , thats what alex said lol , KEEP READING AND READING XD! I should thank that guy who keylogged me cuz if it wasnt for him i wont stop that silly retarded game and woundn't have time for my friends. Now i have plenty of time for my rl. =]

Conclusion: I was seeking for revenge and actually find that hacking is kinda fun and hard ¬¬
But hey , trojan is fun xD sorry im n00bx0r!
and yeah! i should thank alex for giving me download link of paris hilton p0rn!! :D

how about you guys? do you find hacking is fun?(Not by breaking into someones computer and fucking his pc)

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

For me it started with my first computer that had windows 95 ^^ played arround with it and thought it was fun, then i found out about viruses and other malicious files and started to play with it and look for good skiddie sites. In time i discovered that using malicious stuff coded by others was useless because of the quickly evolving Anti-Virus buissnes. Then after a while i went it to programming with C++ but stoped after a week because i didn't really understand everything in the English Ebook that i had and my English was bad at that time. A few years went and then i found out that our techer at my new school was going to teach us basic C++, so i started to get interested again ^^ and yeah...it's fun =) don't want to call any of my activities hacking because the word sounds stupid to me. But hey thats just me.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

What do you do for living? sorry for being off-topic xD just curious
business?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Losing_grip wrote:What do you do for living? sorry for being off-topic xD just curious
business?
I'm a student at the moment ^^, study PHP and C++ at the moment (pausing C++) and i intend to make some money of it in the summer

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

So you still live in your parents house? and how old are you? xD AMAGAD off topic sorry :roll:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Losing_grip wrote:So you still live in your parents house? and how old are you? xD AMAGAD off topic sorry :roll:
Yes i still live with my parents, and i will be turning 18 in august

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

me too , i still live with my parents house and im 16 xD

so anyone out there wanna share their story? :lol:

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

well i assume that almost 99% of the people who might post here have been attacked or are planning to attack :wink:
I admit it would be nice to see you'r self attacking others for fun, but in the end there are ethics shared among us.
the mere reason for me to learn hacking is for the sake of knowledge, and get to know the web in a better way :D
Maybe along the way ill learn Visual basic, plus im interested in photoshop 8) though this doesn't help in learning hacking or cracking or what ever
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

un0wn
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by un0wn »

I don't think mine is the traditional story when it comes to how things "started". Sure I played around with virii (installed around 30 or so and managed to completely hose a drive once), trojans, cracking (bruteforce). But what really makes me interested in computer security is not so much being able to "attack" others so much as learning how things work and breaking them and fixing them.

I think generally speaking I'm a very curious and passive rebellious person. If you tell me not to do something, that's likely the first thing I'll do. Hacking, Computer security -- and really anything subversive -- makes me curious.

I love learning, I *really* love learning new stuff. Hacking fits the bill in that regard as well, since you can never stop learning about stuff as more and more things are being uncovered and things are being looked at in a new light.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Well this post died ages ago but as both you guys brought it back to life with respectable replies, who am i too lock it.

As you both will have noticed this forum is not just about hacking or cracking specifically but more of an all round tech forum which works out very nicely as we have people involved with computers on all sides of the spectrum. In respect to that i agree with both of your replies that hacking can mean various things and doesn't have to be said in an illegal sense.

To try to define the word 'hacker' would be useless or a very long winded explanation into each term and why. Have you guys read the thread 'How can YOU become a Hacker.'

https://www.suck-o.com/modules.php?name ... er&start=0

I am sure you will like it. Instead of reading that posting there as well feel free to continue in this thread here. Its always an interesting subject and good to here other people point and views.

Thanks for sharing :wink:

un0wn
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by un0wn »

computathug wrote:
As you both will have noticed this forum is not just about hacking or cracking specifically but more of an all round tech forum which works out very nicely as we have people involved with computers on all sides of the spectrum.
Sorry about reviving a thread that was nearly two years old. I didn't actually notice that until after you had mentioned it.

With regard to this place being more an all around forum, I think that's why I'm finding it rather enjoyable. It's nice seeing less of the "script kiddie" -- gimmie gimmie gimmie and leave -- type and more of the type of people who are actually interested in how things work how people arrived at a certain answer.

Really glad I discovered this place, hopefully I'll be able to contribute as much as I take away from this community.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Well for me it all started when I became curious how things work and I started to take gadgets apart like radios. Back than we did not have any personal computers so there was a long gap between that and me playing with computers but eventually I came to experiment on computers as well and here I am now using linux and stuff. :)
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

3XTORTION

Post by 3XTORTION »

well it started as curiosity and like most of us(u gotta admit it :P )on how to hack hotmail or myspace and played with trojans for a while.But then i realized that this cant be "Hacking" cz almost everyone with a human brain can use a Nuker or a trojan.I was admin in many warez and yahoo booters sites so i left all of them and went to blackhat-forums and hellboundhackers and read some tutorials and some challenges and i realized that i have to learn programming(PHP,Perl,C++) and many hacking techniques(lfi,rfi,xss,sql injection,cookie poisening) and that theres many OS beside windows and so on....

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

The more you learn, the more you learn there is more to know.

The internet is just perfect portal to sharing knowledge. Unlike a school, it is open to many ideas, many paths of truths, it is unrestrained by rigid structures or standards. This fits my antisocial, antiauthority beliefs.

I learned to build and understand computers and networks because I want to learn about something other than computers and networks. I wanted to be with people, I wanted to gauge the health of the world by RL POV of people. You cannot trust the news, you cannot trust large organizations, you need to drill down to the individual person. My enjoyment, my earn to learn, my connection with the outside world - is the people that make up the internet.
"The internet was built by people described as "ad-hoc-racy of intensely creative, sleep-deprived, idiosyncratic, well-meaning computer geniuses...This was a community of equals.."
The purpose behind the guys that created the network called the internet was beyond hooking up computers to talk to each other. They dreamed of a higher form of human interaction. This is the reason I hack.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

nightkid

Post by nightkid »

i guess im a "classic case" of a computer hacker, i was in high school in 10th grade and i was a total outcast, i mean like columbine warning outcast, i wore all black and chains on my pants, baggy and i spiked my hair up *still do that ^_^* and i didnt fit in and i got a PC and ironically enough my girlfriend at the time got me the movie hackers and i was like "shit!" so i admit, everyone has to sooner or later, i was a skiddie. but i eventually moved on i heard "oh linux?" and from there anything computer oriented it always grabbed my attention, one thing though that drags me back is like i know networks, ports, shells, password crackers, port scanners but i never did really get into like excel language or html until later so i feel kind of like i flip floped and at a handicap sometimes....is that just me? i mean i feel really weird sometimes when i start to think about it i know all this and this and this and this but like calculating with excel code? it's trippy.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]