virus builders

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
ajunix
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

virus builders

Post by ajunix »

hey m8s, im seach for some n1 virus builders, so i can make my own virus and send it to other people, can some of u guyz maybe help me? just a easy virus builder..

<i>/Ajunix

FrankB
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics

Post by FrankB »

Leave your unpatched, non protected XP box open day in day out for three months : it will `build' a load of virii in no time.
Service & quality guaranteed.

Now, to be serious, what was your real question ?

Mhh ?

--
FrankB

ajunix
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by ajunix »

okay, how do i make my own virus?

sternbildchen
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by sternbildchen »

hm... learn programming :P .

And the searsch the net for Turtorials on everything u are interesting it and work through it... I for myself have now 1,7gb of interesting text files :?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

keep away from it if you don´t exactly know what you´re doing, this can lead you into BIG trouble...spend your time with something useful and constructive, it makes much more sense and is much more fun because you can see yourself improving....learn to code, best start with html... :wink:

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

A virus is not like a little program made in 2second without any knowledge and simply messing up with a computer.

To build GOOD viruses, you need to know HOW to program. To make the best of them, you need to know stuff about the Stack and the Heap, asm code and maybe client/server + recursive if you want to make worm.

If you want to do a REALLY simple virus, create a .bat file that will delete randomize file on the drive lets say each hours or... second( depend if you want to get busted in a minute or in a day)

Ps: Would you like us to use our knowledge and mess with virii and stuff on you? No. So would your target want this....?
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

history of virii

Post by DNR »

I believe the first virus appeared about 1978. Hackers back then had no malice, it was all in good humor and test of skill. Now, networks are bigger and rely on each other, and there is malice..

I appreciate a good hack, a good virii, or sploit. But only in a educational level, in good fun, and shared only amoung friends.

Try asking for help in learning how to code, and study on your own about viruses.

Tell me the names of the first discovered viruses...Hint, there was one for a Macintosh computer back then..

I guess I'll write a paper on history of virii tomorrow as its my day off.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

devilhunter

Post by devilhunter »

stern bildchen i can top ur 1.7g of tuts 2.5 is my one ATM

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

^^ :D