The Obama Deception [REVEALED]

Our very own fight club!
Insection
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

The Obama Deception [REVEALED]

Post by Insection »

Watch this video and i guarantee you will look at American presidents in a whole new way.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=t ... ones&emb=0

Please everyone give their own opinions and thoughts, this is a very interesting topic.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, to be honest I never understood the hysteria about Obama...after all he's a politician. what was going on before the elections was such a media hype, it was almost like mass hypnosis...I guess even Jesus would have lost against him on the elections.
show me one politician that kept the promises he made before he was elected and I'll show you the real Santa Claus.... :roll:

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »

Last edited by mystikblaze on 21 Jun 2009, 08:18, edited 1 time in total.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

http://www.infowars.com/the-obama-decep ... upporters/

that might be a better link.

I have always felt that governments lie to the people, these 'white lies' I can sometimes understand. The economy is pretty bad in USA, but the politicians are lying about it so the population doesn't get upset.

The lies are a part of the "wine and games" tactic to control the population.

I guess when I voted in the election it was a choice of him or McCain, and there is just no way I was going to let McCain speak for the american people.

All governments run in this sort of manner, just like you said, you rather not have Russia run the 'world stage'. You just have to choose the least worst.

If the citizens decide to have an uprising and burn the rich out of their houses, I'll be there.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

I treat this just like Loose Change or Zeitgeist. While it may have a grain of truth, the facts are twisted and exaggerated to fit the producer/director's view of the world.

On the economy, one must step back and realize that the whole of the US economy is not hurting per se. Other sectors like where programming is an emphasis aren't hurting like the financial industry. The reason the US economy is hurting so bad is that a significant portion of the nation GDP is tied up in the financial industry. While this has the potential to make massive moolah, it also has the potential to...well, you see what it's doing right now. As the saying goes "The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

As for Obama himself. I reserve judgement until the effects of his plan are known (which should be, at the latest, the first of next year).