Help Plz....

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
royrahul

Help Plz....

Post by royrahul »

Can anyone help me hack password at http:/xx.xx.xx.xx/weblogin.jsp
<font color="#ff0000">***Edited by DNR, don't post a specific IP in the forum buddy***</font>
This is not "P O R N O" site this is my services site.....
i have downloaded moorer software and also brutus force but not able to make the correct settings.......
plz...help me :oops:

ajunix
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Re: Help Plz....

Post by ajunix »

I'm a quite bad helper

Seach, and you'll find!

sternbildchen
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by sternbildchen »

Is it a Router or something like that?
Sorry if i understand it wrong but im from Germany^^.

PS: Germany vs. Costa Rica = 4:2 :D

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

sternbildchen wrote:Sorry if i understand it wrong but im from Germany^^
:lol: :lol:
DNR removed the IP because it's against the site rules.... :wink:

royrahul, next time read the rules before you post...:wink:
and I really recommend not to try bruteforcing the site, first because it´ll most likely will not work anyway because there is surely a maximum ammount of login attempts, and second because when you not exactly know (and understand) what you are doing you´ll get caught (I just say "server logs").
what you meant with "it´s your services site" btw? maybe I understood you wrong and there is a legal solution for your problem...:wink:

p.s. yeah sternbildchen, 4:2...w00t! :)

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

DNR removed the IP because it's against the site rules....
Yup ^^. I knew. I too don't understand what a services site is so i asked weather it is a router. :D

royrahul

Post by royrahul »

bad_brain wrote:
sternbildchen wrote:Sorry if i understand it wrong but im from Germany^^
:lol: :lol:
DNR removed the IP because it's against the site rules.... :wink:

royrahul, next time read the rules before you post...:wink:
and I really recommend not to try bruteforcing the site, first because it´ll most likely will not work anyway because there is surely a maximum ammount of login attempts, and second because when you not exactly know (and understand) what you are doing you´ll get caught (I just say "server logs").
what you meant with "it´s your services site" btw? maybe I understood you wrong and there is a legal solution for your problem...:wink:

p.s. yeah sternbildchen, 4:2...w00t! :)

oops!!! 8O
i am sorry for that mod!!i didn't knew!! :(
i just wanna have my password from this site.actually this is site of my isp. i have forgot my password. how can i get the password.i have got my username....how can i crack my password!!!!

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well, the fact that you didn't know doesn't help. There's a topic in each forum that says 'Read before posting,' which you can easily assume means to read the rules before posting in these forums.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

ignorance is not an excuse

Post by DNR »

ok, back to the question:
---
Can anyone help me hack password at http:/xx.xx.xx.xx/weblogin.jsp
This is not "P O R N O" site this is my services site.....
i have downloaded moorer software and also brutus force but not able to make the correct settings.......
plz...help me

---

Well brute forcing wordlist for user/pwd is one way. Tell us what you have done so far, you might need more wordlists , so use your search engine for 'wordlist' 'dictionary' or even create your own wordlist with free tools.
Since this 'was'your ISP account, you shoukld create a wordlist of passwords you have used before and variations of.
Since you had this ISP account on YOUR computer, you might search for the password on your computer?! :roll:

If the password is hidden in *** then you need a revealer, that was discussed in another forum..

Another way is to exploit the server OS and try to bypass login entirely.
Get a scanner to scan the ports on the IP you have, and find out what services are running and what versions, then search for exploits for those specific services/versions.

Keep in touch.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.