keylogger

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
str33tl0rd
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

keylogger

Post by str33tl0rd »

hello all
i was looking for a keylogger that will log the strokes and send the actual log to an email address.....anybody knows any?
thanx in advance

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

eh i googled for about 5 seconds and found this.
start there and i think i ull find what ur lookin for

http://www.relytec.com/help/keylogger_email.htm

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

i had already googled up before posting this but i asked because you know people out here already have used or perhaps know some good KLs, so i thought they might know the best ones.

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

try them out for yourself and decide :p

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Diagnol wrote:try them out for yourself and decide :p
sounds a little rough, but he's right. when dealing with malware (and a keylogger IS malware) you should do this on an extra system...too dangerous to do it on the main system. and what "app is the best" depends on the personal flavor anyway...;)

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

yeah im not trying to cut you down or anything, im just sayin its often the best way to go. Thats how i learned about 80% of everything i know...
trial and error on a dummy box.
keep an open mind and you'll learn exactly what u want ;)

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

You can also use alot of them which will show undetectable, but may cost money (business and companys use them to keep track of what their employees are doing)

or you can torrent and download one for free but the keylogger may have a keylogger in it 8O

best advice i guess would to find a good source code for one and make your own

bwana

Post by bwana »

i guess i am interested in which keylogger has the most stealthy remote install. and which is smartest to figure out how to bypass the local firewall for ftp upload/email delivery of content. Certainly ardamax v2.8 has some potential but it is now detectable by most antivirus suites.

I would appreciate some direction on how to disguise the payload.

Can some explain to me how a binder or a crypter work and how they are used?

Of course, I am just trying to protect myself from some nefarious evil-doer trying to usurp me. And knowledge is the best medicine.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, been a while since I used a keylogger, so I am not up to date and can't recommend one.
but I can tell you what binders and crypters do:
AVs usually look for specific code sequences to identify malware, and/or compare file hashes, file sizes, etc. stored in the AVs signature database.
the idea of crypters and binders is to evade this identification process by changing those parameters. both change the size and resulting hash of the malware file, the encryption attempts to disguise the code and a binder split the code and weaves it into the code of the transport file....both attempts to keep AVs away from finding full sequences that can be used to identify the malware.
BUT even if this works you have to keep in mind that this procedure is only useful for the initial file transfer to the victim, it will not hide the malware anymore once it is unpacked/installed. especially remote keyloggers are imo almost impossible to hide from a halfway skilled user because even if the keylogger process can be hidden the network connection is not that easy to hide.....ok, there are remote reverse shells which bind to other processes like the browser, but I haven't seen a keylogger which can hide the process AND the network connection.

as I said, I am not up to date, so there are maybe keyloggers available which can do both already, but you will surely not find them simply to download somewhere...because that would mean they are already too well known to be stealth anymore, usually you have to pay for such apps... :?

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Try setting up a Virtual Machine with the same settings as your imposed victim, and setup an anti-virus system to see if its detected. This way you can test various keyloggers and malware and see the ending results with damaging important file systems on your own machine.

Lots of warez forum have posted tuts on how to crack software like Perfect Keylogger, but we do not condone of warez on our forums so google can be a bit of help. Now and these days, keylogging viruses are more common rather than keyloggers themselves. You would see keylogging implemented in most viruses and trojans rather than separate keylogging software.

Here are a few names of keyloggers to google up but come at a price so check torrents: Invisible Keylogger, Perfect Keylogger, PC Spy Keylogger, Elite Keylogger, Ace Spy , Golden Eye.

Cheers.
-xor
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

iMAJOR

Post by iMAJOR »

I have an FUD one, i'll give you one fore free. PM me up

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

He needed it about 5 months ago, think he's passed that stage now...

"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"