Nero has burned the last coaster.

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Nero has burned the last coaster.

Post by Stavros »

The first few times I used Nero I haven't had any trouble. Now, I can't burn an mp3 CD to save my life. Someone recommended a free program, but I don't remember what it was. A little help please?

Right now I'm trying to burn an .ISO to disc and I keep getting a "Burn failed."

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

nero is a piece of crap. for ripping mp3s there´s nothing better than CDex, get it here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdexos , make sure to get version 1.5 because starting with 1.51 some copy protected CDs can´t be ripped any more. on the next site update (most likely tomorrow) I´ll upload DVDshrink (the "good" version of course...hehe..). for everyday burning you can try cdburnerxp, check here: http://www.cdburnerxp.se/
:wink:

d10b
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

my mixture

Post by d10b »

Nero
DVDshrink
DVD Decrypter
DVD Region+CSS

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Post by LaBlueGirl »

bad_brain wrote:nero is a piece of crap. for ripping mp3s there´s nothing better than CDex,
OOC, does Media Player still let you rip music files?
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

ummm...I have no idea, I don´t use the Windows Media Player, I use Media Player Classic, it´s a lot better, supports more file formats, is really lightweight and is spyware-free....for ripping I use CDex. if you want to take a look you can find Media Player Classic in the downloads (it´s named Realplayer Alternative there, I´ll have to rename it at the next opportunity)... :wink: