Slave wars

All about creating websites!
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Slave wars

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well guys, i've been coding this online game for a while now...

And i've just made the index page for it. It's not compatible with internet explorer yet, so please view it in another browser (preferrably firefox). Anyway, just tell me what you think of the design of the page, please.

http://beta:tester@fatalh.sytes.net/testing/game/
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »

Last edited by mystikblaze on 21 Jun 2009, 08:09, edited 1 time in total.
Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed. ~Robert H. Schuller
God is the greatest.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah, nice layout! :) but maybe it´ll be hard to design a header graphic which will fit to the button design...well, let us know when it´s done! :)

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Re: Slave wars

Post by LaBlueGirl »

so far so good..

And if you need assistance with anything RPG-esque (like stats, rolling multi-sided die for battle sequences, stat allocations, weapons, magical abilities {spells, damages, etc}, base armor classes, attack/armor bonuses, races, YOU NAME IT lol) lemme kno.

LaBlue "RPG Anonymous" Girl
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Actually, i probably will need a bit of assistance. I can't get internet explorer to connect to anything on my computer at all (including localhost) but firefox works just fine... So i will probably need a heads up if it looks jacked up in iexplore.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Heh, i got it to work in internet explorer. It looks mostly the same and works the same in both firefox and internet explorer, so i'm taking it that it looks pretty much okay in most major browsers. Anyway, i've changed it up a little, so i'm taking suggestions on weapons and the stats they affect now, :)

LaBlueGirl

Post by LaBlueGirl »

gogeta70 wrote:... so i'm taking suggestions on weapons and the stats they affect now, :)
What classes do you have?
What races?

Each class/race needs there own weapons/armor. You wouldn't give an elf a broadsword, unless you wanted serious penalties for it. And a ninja/monk wouldn't wear a full plate, unless he felt like getting his ass kicked :D

Amulets/Talismans/Rings etc are good for boosting things like STR, DEX, END etc.
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Ninjas are mobile. They need cloth armor for mobility and stealth (you don't try hiding on the ceiling with plate armor do you? :P)

Definitely a Ninja/Monk class.

If you're going Oriental do something like a Samurai (equivalent to a Knight).

LaBlueGirl: END? Did you mean Constitution and/or Intellignece?

Like LaBlueGirl said: Each class needs favored weapons although they can use other weapons they would have some penalties.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Amulets, talismans, and rings are a good idea. I'm gonna make the game and then improve upon it, then i will add armor, weapons, and classes. I find it best to start simple when making an rpg, and when you have it running, go from there.