school massacre...caused by: guess what....

Our very own fight club!
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

DNR wrote:you can talk tactics all day long and arm-chair quarterback the police (win some lose some), don't give that loser one bit of credit - active shooter scenarios are hard for any agency to respond to. If one of the victims was a licensed CCW (concealed carry weapon) holder - they could have been armed and able to defend themselves.
I am trying to stay here politically correct and not refer to him as a loser. He was just a depressed kid who did not fit in but I agree that killing people is not the answer. I guess he did not know better because he was suffering from depression.

As the ccw's are concerned I would welcome that. Schools are more like battle grounds than educational facilities. Schools need either more security guards or ccw holders to protect us. I would campaign right now for this but the problem that I see is that the politicians who are nothing but rats would never pass laws that would allow this to happen. Because change would mean that people would think different and that is dangerous. Some politician could lose his or her job and that is more important than changing a few laws. That is what I am angry really with. Because I see that noting is going to change. I have become sort of apathetic to this whole thing. We have the means to change this trend but we do not just because we would have to look at things from another perspective but we prefer to let things stay the way they are. :cry: :x
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

lye - I know what you mean - you were trying to keep a balanced view on the shooter - of course things can drive a man crazy to start a killing spree, he could have been an ok guy that we knew or maybe even one of us.

Its still wrong to kill others - I guess maybe I would have more respect for the guy if he committed suicide. The killing spree was a statement of something gone wrong, and a system that failed to help him. If he had tried all options and ran out of road - he could have made the same statement if he sat in the middle of a busy street and doused himself in gasoline and lit himself up. To kill other people is just plain stupid, the profiles of the victims that are always killed only simply reveal they were easy to kill.

I really got no respect for someone that does this, to walk into a public place full of women, men and children, and start executing as fast as you can pull the trigger and reload.
Suicide by cop is the next dumbest thing I got no respect for - nutjobs that have the guts to shoot unarmed, defenseless people - don't have the guts to drop the hammer on themselves. They need the police to end their miserable life, thinking they are some kind of james dean or coolio foolio.

BTW the best tip I can give you if you are in a active shooter situation - listen for the gun to click on an empty chamber - it takes a few loong seconds for most people to reload a weapon - thats a good time to run for the door - or stand and fight.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

This is so strange.

I heard this on the news the other day and hearing that it was happening in Germany, I immediately thought of BB. WOW! small world... Tough break for the people that we killed and wounded.

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »

Last edited by mystikblaze on 21 Jun 2009, 08:18, edited 1 time in total.
Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed. ~Robert H. Schuller
God is the greatest.

l0ngb1t
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by l0ngb1t »

well i don't think that video games are the one to blame but damn when a father let he's 7 year old sun buy a video games that its rated 18+ or even 15+ and when kids live in environment full of violence and all the needed elements and effect of bad culture where he see the violence at home between he's parents at school on the street, well then any thing well drive him to do such thing even if it was a video game or a movies or anything that motivate that violence inside him

so plz for all those stupid who culture us : video game are the reason of our society failure
let them go and see what happen with the child in his house at his school
go and see the one who sell such video game to little children
fix that first and video game or movies wont be the reason for anything

zak
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Games & other stuff

Post by zak »

I disagree I would blame video games, but for this case no, I believe the victims derived it because I believe in Reincarnation the victims did some thing wrong, in past life. there was a shooting in south Russia the other day, no one talked about it a collage 12 people died I believe, thank you. :wink: