REally nice hacking game

About your favorite games!
zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

REally nice hacking game

Post by zigo »

Check out http://slavehack.com

Fun little game. You got a webserver that you need to protect, and at the same time you need to hack other webservers. By hacking others webservers (players) you can find new tools to help you hack others. Once you gain admin access (it pretty easy) that server is your slave (bot). Now you can upload a spammer so you can make money out of it, or warez server. You can also ddos other people... steal other people money from there bank account, that you also need to hack, and other stuff...

I recommend reading all the manuals on the forum of that site, so you know how the game works, once you figure it out it pretty fun, unless you get hacked and lose all your money and files.....

If you like the game, need help or want to team up so we can help each other just give me a shout,

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

It's pretty cool. What's your IP? We can share files.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

My IP adress: 180.97.1xx.95 but u can reset ips it's better if ur getting attacked but for the enxt 12h this is the ip lol i tell u wen i change it . hehe i hope that i wont gett DDos by you lol hehe . :lol: :lol: :wink:

[edited ip by dnr]

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

you msn or yahoo so we can keep touch faster lol caue i need to upload the virus on a server but it aint working for some reason lol.

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

i just go infected by OpenRelay-impr_trojan.vspam 0.7 damn lol

sternbildchen
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by sternbildchen »

It's pretty cool. What's your IP? We can share files.
My IP adress: 180.97.1xx.95.
i just go infected by OpenRelay-impr_trojan.vspam 0.7 damn lol
:P :twisted:

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

hey it aitn funy im stuk with this viruss need hellp lol .

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

lol, that was funny as hell on a popsicle stick :lol: . Thats one way to learn how to hack.

http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/?ref=ASK_trojan

Scan your box and get it clean. Then get back to school..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

i guess i cant use those :? lol it'sa virtual box not a real one DNR try to join the game m8 it's really fun . unlessu get hacked like im having hard time now becauei posted my ip here lol .

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

games? anyone?

Post by DNR »

I will check it out later perhaps.

I edited your IP here, so go change it.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

thx m8 i did reset my ip the second i started loosing files on my box lol . but i got there ips in the log file hehe they wont be happy lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

I just remembered one: Dark Signs. It won't be as fun, though. It emulates a network envrionment.

Quick Description:

Dark Signs allows you to play as a computer systems hacker or cracker, while including a unique scripting language allowing players to take complete control of the console, automate complex tasks, retrieve or write information, hack and crack targats, and more.

More info here:

Code: Select all

http://www.darksigns.com/index.php
I had this on my dads computer for a while and wanted to find it, but couldn't remember the name.

Enjoy.

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

stavros are u intrested in playing on slavehack.com lol maybe we can team up lol im in need of help over here ... lol i format my harde drive causei got Owned lol ehhe com on guys try to join us it's really fun .

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

I signed onto the slavehack game.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

ok m8 u wanna pm ur ip so we dont post the ip here cause u will get hacked directly i will helpu out with everything promise your all witness here i wont hack u cause i know it sucks we will team up ok if u have yahoo or msn tell me or pm so we can keepp in touch faster .