The Red Pill

...let us know what you think, free speech!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

The Red Pill

Post by DNR »

Morpheus: [to Neo who is choosing the red pill] Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

Morpheus: I see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?

Neo: No.

Morpheus: Why not?

Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.

Morpheus: I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Neo: The Matrix.

Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is?

Neo: Yes.

Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

----

I know it was just a movie, but like some good movies - there are hidden meanings. I guess I liked the movie's parallel to a hacker's mind.

I was once a neo, some one else showed me the way. Someone else gave me the red pill - the eyes that see the world the way it really is. I am just passing on what I learned, and I give it out straight. Just like those in the Matrix - you have to pick your sides, you have to pick your teammates - you have to choose - the red pill or the blue pill.

Only those that took the red pill would know what I meant.

Suck-o is a group of morpheus and neos - we are all trying to find the truth, we are all trying to open our eyes to see things as they really are.
The neos will grow up to be morpheus and the cycle will continue.

There is a responsibility and a curse. The curse is once you decide to 'take the pill', you are in for the ride - buzz of a life time or a life of a dead mind. The responsibility is to the role - the role of being a neo with the goal to be a morpheus. Will you be your brother's keeper? Will you do the right thing?

The greatest respect one can do for me (thus US) is train to replace my position and keep the pushing the pills(the truth)..

DNR
Last edited by DNR on 14 Mar 2010, 08:37, edited 2 times in total.
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I guess the whole point of my involvement with suck-o is about leading people out of mainstream thinking.

Like I talked about before, the feelings you may have inside of you. In mainstream life - a corporation has a cheap solution for your feelings. If you feel tired, drink a Pepsi. If you can't sleep take an Ambien. If you can't focus, it must be ADHD - don't worry - they got just the right pill for you.
It doesn't have to do with medications, but corporations exploit those feelings to make you buy things. They promise it will cure that feeling you have inside, that bad feeling something is wrong - they'll make it go away. They only want to give you a temporary cure, because they want you to keep buying it. You might think you are in control because you are the consumer, but really, it is the system that consumes. It is you that is being consumed.

If one of those feelings inside, is a feeling that you are being played for a sucker - you are on the path to enlightenment. You are right if you are thinking that corporations and governments cannot possibly know what you are feeling - or even care. It is a system built for money, it is a system to control the huge population. You are expendable, just meat to stuff in a grinder and out comes the preformed - government approved citizen. You were built to feed the system, so it may live after you die.

Like I said before, someone showed me the crack in the system. I had opportunity to poke and pry at this crack, I became worldly. I took great care in studying the reality with a scientific, unbiased heart. Imagine my horror when I stepped back and saw it was a wall filled with cracks. The more cracks I found, the more cracks appeared. What I once believed was repairable, becomes more and more a looming disaster. The cracks would not be so bad if I hadn't seen people figuratively fall through those cracks - and lost. The cracks are dangerous because I know that I am vulnerable, just as you are. If you think you are untouchable, then you are the one pretending. Today it was Gary Mckinnon, tomorrow you might be the one.

In effort to sound the alarm, I talk about the feelings and the issues that it creates. I am encouraged to keep talking when I meet other people like me. If I only make one point in this thread - I want you to explore your feelings deeper, I want you to find your own fulfillment to those feelings.

The Blue Pill would mean that you chose not to question the system, that you'll trust the system to take care of you. The Red Pill means that you want to learn more about actual realities of life, and share that message in a honest light with others.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Just as you cannot take back what your eyes have seen,
you cannot take back what your mind has realized.

The matrix was the system that wants to control you by telling you what to think, if they control what you think, they control you.

They placed an encryption on the real reality, they have scrambled the truth to deceive you.
Once you break the code, you break the deception.
You'll be able to feel life in all its awesome power,you'll touch it, feel it, sense it, and share it with others you care about.
You'll cry, and be happy at the same time because it was how life was meant to be lived.
You will have the power to do something to effect life. Your Life.
You will not need the matrix to tell you how to feel, what to think, and how to act.

The Matrix will not own you anymore, you will own your own life.
The matrix will seek to punish you, they will coerce you back into their mainstream plan. They have doctor prescribed medication, they have tv shows and self-help books for you to buy, they have a plan for your life.

You know you have come too far enough, to give up.
You came all this way, all the thinking and feelings, it would be a waste to surrender.

You know the suffering will be worst when they chain you back up, because your mind will never let you forget the moment you were free.

DNR
Last edited by DNR on 28 Oct 2009, 13:31, edited 1 time in total.
-

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

We are different; We are the antibody.
Antibody: An immunoglobulin, a specialized immune protein, produced because of the introduction of an antigen into the body, and which possesses the remarkable ability to combine with the very antigen that triggered its production.
You might say right now, you are not different. But see, when you identified the problem - you decided to change. You are not the same as them, you are not the same person you were yesterday.

You are mutating from normal expect human behavior. The infection is the worst behaviors human beings can offer, callous indifference.

Hate. I am still working on that. When I first started out as a young man, I was full of hate. Hate was the fire roaring inside me, it kept me warm during all those cold times. Hate was something I could hold in my hands and study for hours. Hate, I could cut people down like a scythe on wheat.
Hate, I found out was not my friend - and beyond the scope of this post.

If bad human beings are a virus, then I am the antibody. Lacking the exact definition of what was induced inside me to cause me to mutate, we call it the Red Pill.

Maybe I saw something, one thing too much. Maybe something broke inside me when I cried one night too much. Maybe, I lost one thing too priceless.

Something made reality too obvious to me, a Light illuminates the Darkness.

I think people wander because they are looking for an escape, clueless that there is no escape, happy with the 'wine and games'.
The term "antibody" dates to 1901. Prior to that time, an "antibody" referred to any of a host of different substances that served as "bodies" (foot soldiers) in the fight against infection and its ill effects.
The point is to be the change you seek. The point is not to help just yourself, but others like you. The point is to make a better life, for you, for those around you, not just like you. The point is you chose to make a stand for good human behavior. Humans are vessels that can hold and carry disease, but it is possible to find people that have no sickness. It is possible to develop a community of healthy human beings. The disease is the system of untruths, indifference, and weak human behavior like greed, lust, and envy.

DNR
-

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Bring it back in focus. Why Bother? To get free from the feeling that something is wrong neo.
You ask what is good or bad. I think you are not thinking at a higher level, the Red Pill is beyond good or bad. Love and Bullets can both be the correct answer to fighting the system. A Hacker can be both - good and bad.

It is not about saving the world, it is about making a difference. It is about breaking the cycle.
You are either a part of the Solution, or you are a part of the problem neo.

People in this world no longer produce anything - machines can do that. When we are no longer producers, we become consumers.

The Red Pill is Freedom, the Blue Pill is to give up and accept that you are just a resource in the system to be used up.

The Red Pill was your determination not to be used up like a expendable resource. The System has got you running on the credit, 'wine and games', health insurance, job and school treadmill - you are feeding their cycle of consuming - you buy and consume what they sell, they make you work so you can buy and consume. You get consumed in the end - because you are replaced by another consumer. The system's only purpose is to feed off those who accept the Blue Pill.

All your work and life will be ground up and fed to the new generation.
The new generation will be grown, not born.

Making a difference is by not falling into the predatory cycle of the system - to try to be more human than - a Battery.

DNR

Last bumped by DNR on 09 Dec 2010, 10:02.
-