Reset XP Administrator Password 2006

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

This is a nice tool to reset any user's password on Windows XP

Burn with Nero or UltraISO with DISC AT ONCE.

Great for getting your friends password or getting an admin account at school!

Code: Select all

http://****.***/****/****/Reset_XP_Administrator_Password_2006.rar
**Url removed until software proved legal**

Only 2.68mb

since i always forget my password at home cause somtimes i go in vacation and when i come bakc i forget the pass this cud be useful tool more then anything else . :lol: :lol: [/b]

MoralExploit
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by MoralExploit »

What does this exactly do why dont you explain this to the People who might not know what thsi does

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

it's because im going to test it tonigth i saw this information on another comunity forums and the feedbacks were all positive and everyone said it does really work so i wanted to share it with everyone here so they get the chance to explore this tool .. when i will try it i will make sure to post what it does dont worry .. and if u really impatient i sugest u to try it it's not hard burn the image file and boot of ur pc from cdrom and folow instructions i dont thinks it's very hard . and in my opinion this willr eset the password as it syas in the name of the tool it cant be more magical then that certanly a peice of software that will locat where the admin pass is and reset it . it must be that . but again i will confirm infos probably tomorow .

MoralExploit
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by MoralExploit »

na im not trying to be mean just wanted some more details on it before i gave it a try.

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

i know m8 i didnt took it in a bad way dont worry it's just i was testing lot of things and didnt got tot the point of this thing and id wanted to shrae it with you guys here so u can explore this tool .

sErGz

hello ;)

Post by sErGz »

:arrow: Active@ Password Changer v.3.0 (build 0280)
:P soft for remove password from any users..Administrator or other.