Culture corner

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Culture corner

Post by Swan »

Well,

suck-o is a lot of things but I guess that the one aspect of it that I am especially proud of is the fact that it is a fairly tolerant community which attracts more than its fair share of members from the four corners of the globe. Europeans, Americans and fellows from the Asian and Middle Eastern continents all call suck-o home, this grand place of asylum for males of such equal hue.

I guess the only "criticism" I would have is that we do not get to know or appreciate each of the (active) members, perhaps as fully as we could. What I mean by that is....apart from a brief one line reference to our home country, that is it, and so I wonder what you all thought of perhaps having a thread where we can talk about our homes? With as little or as much detail as you like, I dont mean a mass wiki copy and pasting exercise, rather...YOUR personal opinions about the city/town you live in.

Where do you work? What do you do for fun? What is the greatest and latest nightclubs and cabaret bars? Where is your sanctuary from the world, your oasis in the night? Pictures and the like would be great as well.....
To the wicked, I am merely too knowledgeable in their ways.

mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by mo2332 »

Ill give it a go:

Where are you from?

I am from New Jersey, U.S.A. (north jersey)

Where do you work?
I work at home managing my skateboard company.

What do you do for fun?
I eat live and breath skateboarding, and sometimes i play video games.

What is the greatest and latest nightclubs and cabaret bars?
There aren't really any in my town but if you drive a half hour to New York there are tons.

Where is your sanctuary from the world, your oasis in the night? The streets are my oasis i wake up meet friends and skate around town all day usually. ( time stamp is wrong) Image

Tep
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Tep »

That pretty sweet mo i skate as well lol
but im not very good considering how long ive been at it

But anyways, how did you get your board company started?

cause i was thinking about doing the same once i finish college

as far as where i live description ill have to edit this and get around to it later as im at school atm

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

I pust 2k aside to invest in the boards. Then i made a design and posted it around skateboarding forums to see there liking. Once i did that i called up a distributer and got samples. We went back and forth for about 2 months figuring things out. Then in a blink of a eye they were being shipped to me ;P

http://www.pointmfg.com/

also skateboarding is all about fun who cares about skill :)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Skate or Die

Post by DNR »

Maybe its not about fun or skill?

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Tep
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Tep »

Ah welll thats pretty awesome man
and thanks for the link ill have to check into that

also i never said anything about not having fun =P