Flereous Want Little Help about hacking

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Flereous

Flereous Want Little Help about hacking

Post by Flereous »

Hello all...

I am new in hacking and i have a couple of questions...

1. How can i hack into someone computer, i gain IP adress, port and can i do that with some program or use some else... (Help plx :) )

2. I want to know how can i crash the someone system with Ddos attacks...
Please this is important to me --- Ddos attacks --- , how to use and where can i find ...

Bye and please soon response :wink:

Love u All :evil:

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Post by LaBlueGirl »

Read the forum rules before posting.

You are warned.
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

you should read the "how-to for beginners"-thread too besides the forum rules.

d10b
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Flereous Want Little Help about hacking

Post by d10b »

Flereous wrote:Hello all...

I am new in hacking and i have a couple of questions...

1. How can i hack into someone computer, i gain IP adress, port and can i do that with some program or use some else... (Help plx :) )
I think you have to have the IP address 1st. But I'm no hacker. Or are you saying you already have the IP address?

I think you definately can use some program. Using someone else might not be as fun.
``The true voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes``

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Maybe we should add to the rules that you can't help people asking questions against the rules? I've noticed a few users here doing that after someone being told to read the rules, etc...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

d10b

Post by d10b »

gogeta70 wrote:Maybe we should add to the rules that you can't help people asking questions against the rules? I've noticed a few users here doing that after someone being told to read the rules, etc...
Your not referring to my posts are you? Because mine are far from helpful. :)
``The true voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes``

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

rules suck

Post by DNR »

This topic has been discussed several times under several forums and threads.

Like unhelpful replies, repetitive post just waste disk space and expend useless bits on the network fucking up my bandwidth.

I don't have a problem replying to post like this, I try to steer the questions to educational and ethical discussions. But I have done this like 20 times already this year.

As a lesson to newcomers and n00bs, try exploring the website/webring you want to join, read their posts, discussions, tutorials before you get jumped in. Many times visitors might just find that this site is too ethical (we would like to remain professional, and employed) for their needs.
It is not about rules, we hate rules too, but it is about having some organization in a disorganized world.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

d10b

Re: rules suck

Post by d10b »

DNR wrote:This topic has been discussed several times under several forums and threads.

Like unhelpful replies, repetitive post just waste disk space and expend useless bits on the network fucking up my bandwidth.

DNR
Sorry. I was just having fun teasing the people who ask the same silly questions over 'n over. I didn't know these messages took up so much space. I'll stop...

Lupe
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Lupe »

google=your best friend

read there