retreiving e-mail

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
l0ngb1t
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

retreiving e-mail

Post by l0ngb1t »

i don't know if this topic belongs here
anw i was asked to retrieve a stolen e-mail
and i just did it :lol:
the owner offered me money, shall i accept it or we are much better then this :lol:
i need your opinion guys... :(
i worked in new year eve to get some extra money and here's someone offering me money for doing something i like what should i do...
it's 4am here he'll contact me in 5 hours so i need reply ASAP
am gonna get some sleep since i didn't get any for like 44 continuous hour
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

you already did the work, might as well get paid.
I suggest paypal or western union

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

mmm yeah
how much does it worse ?????
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

l0ngb1t wrote:mmm yeah
how much does it worse ?????
Sorry, but could you be more specific?

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

How long did it take, did you break any laws? How much will the sucker pay?
If you already sent the file, the deal is done and the guy might never be heard from again. If the deal is not done - only give them a part of the email - make them transfer the funds and collect first.
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

depends on how well you know the one that gave you the "job".
if you know him well grab the money and when you got it never do such a job again for him...or for anyone. the risks are not worth it... :wink:

but if you don't know him well it gets complicated, pick the most anonymous way for the payment, Western Union, as DNR suggested, for example....cash in a letter to a PO box would be kinda ok too.

nightkid

Post by nightkid »

how'd the transaction go? was it local or someone contacting you over the net for help? i'd be very weary of ppl hitting me up online for doing dirty deeds, never know, the chris hansen of computer crimes might knock on your door.

bad brain,
i think sending currency through the post office violates a law, here in the states anyway.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

woow thanks for all the info guys
well that guy is a local and he got my number from my best friend (it really pissed me off, thought i can trust that friend i learned my lesson well)
well i did it in like 5 hours
and no i didn't send him anything, am gonna make him drop the money at my friend shop, i don't wanna meet the guy...
what if it was a trap :S
anyway getting the money is easy, i can twisted in a million way
after getting the money i'll send him the information via msn or txt message

but how much should i ask for ???
i never got payed for such things ??

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

well i talked to the dude
i was thinking to do it for free, as a community service :lol: for all the bad thing that i've done
but he insisted to pay me
i refused but he said that he must pay me and he's gonna leave the money at my friend shop if i like it or not... and he said that i'll give him the password when i receive the money

*solved*