wohoo...first pics of my new bike :D

...let us know what you think, free speech!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oh, you're using click-pedals DNR? I thought about getting some too, but I am a little afraid of them to be honest... :lol:
and well, actually I have no stickers anymore, but I thought about a nice airbrush job (maybe together with pinstripes), because I will remove all the stickers on the frame anyway and white is the best base anyway... :D

had my first flat tire yesterday, and of course all stores were closed already...there is a tube vending machine at the local bike shop, but of course it wasn't working... :roll: luckily the dad of a buddy is a real bike weirdo (street race bikes, no MTBs) so he had the right stuff to fix it and I didn't had to wait until tuesday. about time I order some equipment... :lol:

and well, seems we 2 are not the only bikers here, so maybe it's even worth an extra board? maybe a "hobby" section with "biking" as sub-board? :-k

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

yea clip ins can be hard to get out of for beginners :wink:

But you get more power, you can pull the petals as you push..
Also bunny hopping is easy with clip ins.

I knew floodie was a fat tire dude, he lives in one of the coolest places to mtn bike (show them the trees floodie!)

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.