Which Game Should I Get?

About your favorite games!

What Are Your Feelings On MMO RPGs That You Have To Pay To Play After You Pay To Buy Them?

That's Just Terrible Why Pay To Play If I Already Bought It?
71%
It's Okay
24%
Not Sure Don't Play RPGs
6%

Total votes: 17

Chaos1986
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Which Game Should I Get?

Post by Chaos1986 »

Hey Guys I'm Not Really Sure Which RPG To Get. I Want Something That You Can Completely Customize Your Experience. I Also Don't Want To HAVE To Play It Online Altough If It's Optional To Play Online That's Ok. Which Should I Get? Guild Wars, Dungeons & Dragons, EverQuest: Titanium Edition, EverQuest® II DVD Edition,EverQuest® II: Collector’s Edition,Dungeon Lords Collector's Edition,EverQuest: Prophecy of Ro, Guild Wars Factions, Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars, Titan Quest Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood,F.E.A.R.,Hey Has Anyone Played Prey :?:
PS. More To Come :twisted: :evil:
Last edited by Chaos1986 on 05 Aug 2006, 19:35, edited 9 times in total.
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

Chaos1986

What I'm Doing!

Post by Chaos1986 »

I Just Want To Say One More Thing. I'm Only Looking For Another Gamer's Opinion Here. :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Guild wars only has online gaming.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is the epitome of complete customization (as far as the character goes. It's also open ended.

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

I'm still partial to

Post by LaBlueGirl »

NWN or Bioware's games:)

The games aren't *completely* customizable, but there is about 80 (+-)hours of gameplay.
Complex, detailed graphics.

As with most RPG's, they require a lot of memory and a good graphics card.

Make sure what you buy fits your comp specs, otherwise you will have some problems.
(NWN + 1 expansion pack took up more than 2 Gigs lol.)

Check the screenshots for the games, go to EB (Electronics Boutique) if you have one near you and ask them what you asked us. They are hardcore games and can help you narrow it down.

Good luck, Chaos:)
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

Chaos1986

Post by Chaos1986 »

Stavros wrote:Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is the epitome of complete customization (as far as the character goes. It's also open ended.
My Comp Can't Run That :-( :cry:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Titan Quest is nice, if you liked Diablo you will love it, the ammount of graphic details is the best I´ve ever seen in a game of this genre.
I also can recommend Darkstar One, real sweet spaceship action, but a pretty up-to-date graphics card is needed (runs well on my ATI x1600 pro AGP).
I play Brothers in Arms:Road to hill 30 at the moment, it came with my graphics card, and I have to say the realism is sometimes already a little scary...

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Well, there's always Morrowind. It's not as good as Oblivion, but still damn good.

I logged on to Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction and I'm suprised that Diablo 2 still has a huge fanbase.

isapiens

Post by isapiens »

Balduras Gate 2 was really good, i think its classic. They never managed to create a game better then that. Neverwinter nights is closest it ever got to it. Although,you didnt mentioned that in your list. But you DID mention BROTHERS IN ARMS!!!! I even started a thread on that game but NOBoDY ever ANSWERED!!! i love that game, but its a first person shooter though, with lots of strategy elements. i dont think its considered an RPG.

Chaos1986

Everquest

Post by Chaos1986 »

Hey Does Anyone Know If I'm Forced To Play Everquest Online :?: If So Is There A Monthly Fee To Play :?: Oh Please Be Sure To Vote In My Very First Poll! :twisted: :evil:

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

A friend of mine played everquest, and he said that it is a fee to play online. Plus, the gameplay is shitty, takes a crapload of people to kill a monster...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Chaos1986

Post by Chaos1986 »

Thank You For The Information Gogeta70. :) Well Now I Know I'm Not Getting Everquest. :twisted: :evil:

d10b

Sorry to rain on your party.

Post by d10b »

I've been disappointed by every RPG (online or not) since after Ultima Online. Good RPGs are the Ultima series, wasteland (by EA, pretty old), Wizardy... But all the new RPGs are a let down.
``The true voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes``

Chaos1986

Re: Sorry to rain on your party.

Post by Chaos1986 »

d10b wrote:I've been disappointed by every RPG (online or not) since after Ultima Online. Good RPGs are the Ultima series, wasteland (by EA, pretty old), Wizardy... But all the new RPGs are a let down.
Can You Show Me Some Offline RPG That Give You The Opt To Customize You Charecter Alot? :twisted: :evil:

d10b

Wizardy

Post by d10b »

I think it was Wizardry: Crusaders of the Dark Savant, the characters were extremely customizeable.

By customize are you talking about stats? Looks? Or everything. :)
``The true voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes``