Next time buy Plantronics or Sennheiser.

Computer Hardware and electronics in general.
Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Next time buy Plantronics or Sennheiser.

Post by Stavros »

Well, I thought this headset were more durable. I couldn't be more wrong. I got a bit of acid reflux and got up to get a coke. Forgetting it was clipped to my pants I got up and started to walk towards the refridgerator and hear a loud, plastic crash. I flip on the lights and the ear phone snapped off the headset.

Don't get me wrong, the sound in it is excellent, it's just the way it was made. My last headset (Plantronics) I dropped at least 30 times. That thing is a tank (as far as headphones go). You might be saying, "Well, Stavros, why didn't you keep your old headset." Well, that headset was USB, so it did not utilize my sound card. Being the hardcore gamer that I am and wanting to free up as many CPU cycles as I can. The up-side is they are still under warranty. The downside is I bought them at a place that is a 5 hour drive from my house.

Looks like I've got to spend another 45 dollars on the good Plantronics headset. Damnit.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Umm.... duct tape?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

d10b
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Coke?

Post by d10b »

You use soda to help w/acid reflux? That's sadistic!
``The true voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes``