my runescape account =(

About your favorite games!
bobbycoon

my runescape account =(

Post by bobbycoon »

ok guys i play runescape .. its kind of imbarresing but its a fun game.. well any ways ive been playing for around 2 years and my friend that i know in real life changed my password but he moved to washington. i did not have recovery questions or anything.. is there a way i can crack the password back or anything?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Wow...what a friend =/ can't you just call him and ask him nicely?
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well. No. However i do have a solution for you.

Runescape has a recovery form that you can use even if you don't have the questions set. Basically, if you're a paying member, you can give the information of your last billing. If you're not a paying member, then you can give them information such as you recently used passwords, your first password, what you've been doing in the game recently, etc. I used to play runescape, and i had to recover my account twice when i had no recovery questions.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bobbycoon

Post by bobbycoon »

gogeta70 wrote:Well. No. However i do have a solution for you.

Runescape has a recovery form that you can use even if you don't have the questions set. Basically, if you're a paying member, you can give the information of your last billing. If you're not a paying member, then you can give them information such as you recently used passwords, your first password, what you've been doing in the game recently, etc. I used to play runescape, and i had to recover my account twice when i had no recovery questions.
dude i tried all that for days... is there a way to crack the password??

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

You tried all that? what were the results? i mean, what did they tell you?
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

*sigh* No. There isn't a way to hack runescape. Stop asking, please.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

ethics

Post by DNR »

Best let this thread die :? Ethical means were pointed out here to recover your passwords. If thats not good enough, then you want a black hat discussion group, not suck-o.

Trying to circumvent ethical means of solving problems just implies wrong-doing, or ill intent. Thats also not cool here, try yahoo chat groups with that problem.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

vogevo

Post by vogevo »

Y r u talking like that!! :?: