looking to stop cheats

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
mwh1235

looking to stop cheats

Post by mwh1235 »

anti cheat programs are often used but there has not one been invented for checkers board games online pogo and yahoo.com all have cheats or" auto-checkers" and i'm looking to have one built or buy one already made have any ideas for me...

crashacid
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by crashacid »

i think this can help you http://www.cheatengine.org/ :)
Hatred fuels knowledge

mwh1235

Post by mwh1235 »

[quote="crashacid"]i think this can help you http://www.cheatengine.org/ :)[/quote

i looked at the cheat engine 5.60 and it don't support online games... but thanks anyways

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

are you a server admin, moderator? Or just looking to defend your computer from cheats?

Some cheats are server-side, not much you will be able to do unless you have server priviledges.
Blocking cheat attacks on your computer is just a matter of using a packetsniffer to identify the offender and blocking via your firewall rules.

Depending on your situation, plenty of coders here can help you with either issue.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

mwh1235

Post by mwh1235 »

not a sever admin.. need a coder that breaks a cheat being used against me online game play... i want to burn there ass!! lol thanx for ur help.
DNR wrote:are you a server admin, moderator? Or just looking to defend your computer from cheats?

Some cheats are server-side, not much you will be able to do unless you have server priviledges.
Blocking cheat attacks on your computer is just a matter of using a packetsniffer to identify the offender and blocking via your firewall rules.

Depending on your situation, plenty of coders here can help you with either issue.

DNR

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

then,
it depends on the cheat being used and what the game server will allow you to do. Chances are the cheat is being applied server-side - and there might not be anything you can do client-side.

You cannot post the game server IP, URL - its against the rules.

So you are left with exploring google for vulnerabilities or cheats for your game - they should have a forum or FTP just for your game. There you will study the cheats and how they work. You will likely download the cheats to test them yourself - prepare for virus or trojans, as many cheats, crackz, warez, and unauthorized copies can be infected.
Many cheats are also patched on the game server almost as quickly as they pop up. Some are not so quick.

DNR
EOF - topic locked, end usefulness
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.