Keylogging help plz!

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
bobbycoon

Keylogging help plz!

Post by bobbycoon »

ok i have 2 computers.. and i want to learn how to send the other one a keylogger on aol instant messenger.... so how do i do that? like lets say i wanted to send my freind a keylogger with out him knowing like ill tell him hey watch this movie.. so i send him movie file and then a key logger attacted too it how the fuck do i do that?!?! some 1 help or somthing

whitegabber
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by whitegabber »

1) keyloggers are lame scriptkiddie tools (most of the time)
2) they are detected so he will notice unless you made 1 yourself
3)if you still wanna do it use a binder :roll:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

I can read your keystrokes..

Post by DNR »

Keyloggers are not really lame, its just a tool.

I can at least appreciate that you want to learn. You will learn file transfer and how malware can be hidden/sent unawares.

As gab said, you want to learn how to bind the keylogger to hide it and even get it to install. All the while trying to avoid detection by antivir/troj/malware scanners.

Keep us posted.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bobbycoon

Re: I can read your keystrokes..

Post by bobbycoon »

DNR wrote:Keyloggers are not really lame, its just a tool.

I can at least appreciate that you want to learn. You will learn file transfer and how malware can be hidden/sent unawares.

As gab said, you want to learn how to bind the keylogger to hide it and even get it to install. All the while trying to avoid detection by antivir/troj/malware scanners.

Keep us posted.

DNR
does any 1 think they can make me a key logger? that i can attact to a bmp image or somthing so i can send it. and then when i open file from my other computer up stairs the key logger will be automaticly installed in that pc?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

possible in theory....but the problem is that keyloggers usually don´t have the possibility to disable AV processes to remain hidden, so on the next full system scan it`ll be noticed (most likely already when it´s unpacked).
but well, I havn´t worked with such stuff for a long time, so just try...but best use a spare box for such experiments and not your main box... :wink:

bobbycoon

Post by bobbycoon »

bad_brain wrote:possible in theory....but the problem is that keyloggers usually don´t have the possibility to disable AV processes to remain hidden, so on the next full system scan it`ll be noticed (most likely already when it´s unpacked).
but well, I havn´t worked with such stuff for a long time, so just try...but best use a spare box for such experiments and not your main box... :wink:
lol idk what u talkin about im a noob at this stuff haha

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

oh.

Post by DNR »

:roll: Well bob, there lies the problem.

1. You'll need to study to understand more of what you are doing. Thats how the elite become that way.

2. Study is work, thats why it'll be hard to find someone willing to write you code - we worked hard at it, and we are not about to give it away to someone that hasn't studied.

3. This is a discussion forum, but you are expected to do your homework.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Ameradi
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Ameradi »

1) keyloggers are lame scriptkiddie tools (most of the time)
2) they are detected so he will notice unless you made 1 yourself
3)if you still wanna do it use a binder

whitegabber .. hehehe Thats right !