Help I've Been HACKED!

Problems? Post here...
Chaos1986
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Help I've Been HACKED!

Post by Chaos1986 »

Hello Guys I Need Some Help I Think Someone Is HACKING Me. 8O I Found Somethings To Make Me Worried Like A Spyware Program To Remove The Ability To Use Task Manager 8O! I Also Find When I Start Up And Logon I See A Command Promt Type Window Titled C:\Windows\System32\tt.exe :?: And When I Logon I Get A Message That Says For Your Instant Acces Please Click Yes But Their Is No Yes Button Only An OK Button. :?: Is It Possible For Someone To Help Me PLEASE! Thank You :twisted: :evil:
Last edited by Chaos1986 on 15 Aug 2006, 08:12, edited 1 time in total.
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

I can't help you. Sry...

But could it be that you downloaded just to much from "questionable" sides. ^^ ?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, seems that you have the W32/Nsag.B-worm on your system... :?
run "HijackThis!" ( http://www.merijn.org/files/hijackthis.zip ) and post the log here... :wink:

p.s. and don`t click on any of those message-buttons, it´ll only dl other sorts of malware to your system...and best save all your important data now (best to a CD/DVD).

thisisred

Post by thisisred »

If u can remember from when it started , try system restore option. But with system restore u may also lose whatever the software u installed from that day.

To apply system restore, reboot the system, press F8 for advanced options while windows is booting up. Choose windows in safe mode.
Go to Administrator account, if you have access to. While starting up it will give u option for system restore. Choose for system restore and choose the date that u installed in.

:D [/b]

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

That is wrong information. First of all, you shouldn't be bringing back such and old topic. Second of all, all system restore does is restore old settings, it doesn't delete any installed software, but it may remove icons from the desktop, etc. So any changes made to the registry would be set back, which may take away some of the problems, but most likely it won't be worth doing because system restore barely ever works.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Nsag.B-worm AKA Trojan.Alemod

http://www.symantec.com/security_respon ... 99&tabid=3

Try reading this
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

eggplan21
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by eggplan21 »

I agree with BB on this one Hijack this is the way to go.