How to hack Hotmails? Is there a program?

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
DaDragon

How to hack Hotmails? Is there a program?

Post by DaDragon »

Hey guys, I'm new here (as you can see by my post count)
But anyway, I'd really like to know how to hack hotmail adresses, yes I know it's probably what all the noobs do, but I wanna start with something that's not hard, so I don't wanna go hacking an entire site or something :lol:
So is there a program or something, or do I do it otherwise?
I assume you don't really use IP adresses for this right?
Oh yeah and does someone know how to get the IP of a poster on a forum?

Thanks you guys :D

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Forget about this "hotmail-hacking"-crap mate, noting but a waste of time and energy... :roll:
Take a look at the "How-to for beginners"-thread and then come back when you´ve decided to really learn something productive and useful (no offense, I know that everybody wants to begin with "hacking" email accounts).. :wink:

Oh, and of course, it´s real easy to get the IP, it takes just a simple click on the "IP"-button of the post....it´s nice to be an admin,hehe... :D
But you need database access for that.... :wink:
If you have nothing to do at all it would be possible to sniff the site traffic and wait until the person posts, then analyse the log (but I´m not 100% sure if it would work and even if it does it would need much time and the ability to read the logs).

Naab007

Post by Naab007 »

heh u should put up a big 25x50M sign with neon lights saying they shouldnt ask shit like this :? i didnt even search for it and found the tut in like 2 secs.. now im mostly just revange hacking...playing newb ^^ dos attacking the ones that attack me :roll: the most unknown win app byt the noobs is netstat.... i found it to be on my top 5 cmd commands...but then again windows aint no hacking os going to install the sweet slackware soon ^^ for ya newbs... it's a popular hacking os... built up in basic linux code but with some extra spices :) also used by some webservers... but i recomend FreeDBS for that i think im off now

wolfect

Hot Mail

Post by wolfect »

Try Brute Forcing. :evil:

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Re: Hot Mail

Post by Necrix »

wolfect wrote:Try Brute Forcing. :evil:
Haha yeah...and hope they're dumb enough to have a password like "password", "letmein", or "Some other random word in the dictionary" without numbers or symbols.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Hehe...yeah...
Well, don´t underestimate the stupidity of people, I´ve bought a used laptop once from a self-titled "computer expert", his internet-access was still configured, so I checked the password:

INTERNET

:lol: :lol:

W3Wolf

Post by W3Wolf »

LOL Thanx for reminding me...there's no patch for human stupidity.
Yes, bruteforcing is a possible option. I believe there is already a thread discussing it somewhere here :)

Siggy didn't show up...this is Necrix BTW.