Question

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
eggplan21
forum buddy
forum buddy

Question

Post by eggplan21 »

Is there a free program that can bypass DVD encryption to make "back up" copies?

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

decss

Post by DNR »

decss.zoy.org

You are still 'copying' in violation of some copyright laws. So you'll have to circumvent various encryption programs that protect from copying.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

DVDShrink 3.1

Oh, you'll also need another program to burn those files to DVD-R/RW. I reccommend CDBurnerXP Pro 3. Both programs are open source.

Granted these are supposed to be used for making backups of your own DVDs.

I don't know if the downloads section has either one (I think it has DVDShrink, but not sure). Check the downloads section. If you don't find it there Google is your best friend. :)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

you can find dvd shrink in the downloads, simply use the search form....it's not the newest version, but I recommend to use it instead of the newer ones....version 3.1 is kinda "better"...*cough*
but of course we don't support copyright violations, so you should only use it on unprotected DVDs which are legal to copy...

as the owner of this site I HAVE TO officially warn you not to ask for such stuff again...or simply don't ask in such an explicit way, because even if the DVD is an original one you have bought it's illegal to evade a copy protection...well, I HAD TO say this because of lawful reasons, so have fun with doing backups of your legally bought original unprotected DVDs now... :lol: :wink:

eggplan21
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by eggplan21 »

yyou guys are awesome

eggplan21
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by eggplan21 »

o and warning understood=)

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Well, I don't know for movies, but theres is a site for DVD-game where they tell you how to copy almost anygame in the world

Try googling some keyword if you don't know what I'm talking about :roll:

Ps: Sorry but I have to warn you, please don't use topic such as Question, Help me, I need help. Give a nice title to your post, they deserve it :) ... It's also easier to search the forum after :wink:
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

eggplan21
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by eggplan21 »

True true...my next topic i wont be so lazy =-P Thanx guys