droid two meet sucko

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ilkjester
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

droid two meet sucko

Post by ilkjester »

Oh man I am loving my new phone its my first smart phone ever. I have always had really cheap phones. This is a big step for me.
edit, glitch mob,sage francis, prefuse 73, gousien, andre nickatina, guilty simpson, j dilla, stones throw, mf doom, atmosphere, aesop rock, alias, block head, boom bip, dose one, busdriver, ttc, cannibal ox, dabrye, girl talk, heiroglyphics,2 mex, look d

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: droid two meet sucko

Post by bad_brain »

congrats! I also had only very cheap and basic phones before, then I got the Nokia 6303 Classic because I needed the email feature to set up a "server down!" notification functionality. you don't know how comfy good cellphones are until you have one.... :lol:

ilkjester

Post by ilkjester »

Ya I accomplished more this summer then any other summer. I paid off two tickets and started saving for school and opened my first checking account I deserve it the new 120 dollar phone bill sucks but I nave unlimited text data and calls.
edit, glitch mob,sage francis, prefuse 73, gousien, andre nickatina, guilty simpson, j dilla, stones throw, mf doom, atmosphere, aesop rock, alias, block head, boom bip, dose one, busdriver, ttc, cannibal ox, dabrye, girl talk, heiroglyphics,2 mex, look d

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I have a prepaid deal for mine, and for the emails I only pay for the content...so I configured the server monitoring to include all info I need in the header. that way I don't have to load the mails from the server and pay nothing... :mrgreen:

ilkjester

Post by ilkjester »

Haha that is great. I saw some free apps for sending texts and skype is cheaper to pay for their service to send calls to lines without skype then verizon so im thinking ill just pay 30 for the unlimited data. I am downloading the files to root the droid 2 I might get stuck idk never really used command prompt so send files and whatnot with the abd command nut it seemed really easy so

ilkjester

Post by ilkjester »

I rooted my phone. Everything went smoth. It was really easy. Now I can broadcast wireless anywhere I have phone service

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

sweet, well done! :D
Linux is real fun, even on embedded systems....I mean, where, if not on Linux, can you do this:

Doom on my mp3 player... :lol:

ilkjester

Post by ilkjester »

I haven't found anything to play games through an mp3 player but I did find a gameboy ps sega emulators to play games. Right now I'm looking for a way to use voip to make free calls and free texts and just pay for a data plan. http://www.misseddays.com/2010/05/free- ... -using.htm