I cannot open any trojan files!

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
g33x_m4y_3n73r

I cannot open any trojan files!

Post by g33x_m4y_3n73r »

My computer cannot open any trojan,I tried to open Nuclear RAT,Beast 2.06,2.07,Cybernetic and more of them!....When i download them it sais The soure of file could not be read!And sometimes it download it but it cannot execute it!Maybe i need some programs or something else to open trojans.Pls answer me,Help!!!!!

g33x_m4y_3n73r

Re: I cannot open any trojan files!

Post by g33x_m4y_3n73r »

Any1 help?? ](*,) ](*,) :-({|= :-({|=

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

First of all, this is the wrong section. This belongs better in the "newbies" board.

Second, i bet you probably just infected your computer with a trojan virus. And lastly, i don't see why you would want to run a trojan in the first place because you obviously don't even know how to use one.

Topic moved to newbies section.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

If you have an Anti Virus, then you need to disable that to run the files (since the Anti virus removes it or blocks it when you tr to run it) ;)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

g33x_m4y_3n73r

Post by g33x_m4y_3n73r »

gogeta70 wrote:First of all, this is the wrong section. This belongs better in the "newbies" board.

Second, i bet you probably just infected your computer with a trojan virus. And lastly, i don't see why you would want to run a trojan in the first place because you obviously don't even know how to use one.

Topic moved to newbies section.
omg,i know how to use virus,and i didn't infected myself,i actually used it until i bought new computer,on this one it don't want to work,P.S i'm turning off Nod32 when i download viruses!

Honestly,
-g33x_m4y_3n73r

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Actually depending on your operating system, you might not be able to run the trojan builder (I assume you are using a trojan builder and not infecting yourself?).

Vista and Windows 7 requires some extra meta data in the binary file if the program that is to be run wants administrative privileges, thus older applications that has not been adapted to this, might not run.

Also, even if you press "turn off" on your anti virus application, it is most likely to be run in the background anyway, so make sure that this is not the case if you want to play around with malware.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

g33x_m4y_3n73r

Post by g33x_m4y_3n73r »

cats wrote:Actually depending on your operating system, you might not be able to run the trojan builder (I assume you are using a trojan builder and not infecting yourself?).

Vista and Windows 7 requires some extra meta data in the binary file if the program that is to be run wants administrative privileges, thus older applications that has not been adapted to this, might not run.

Also, even if you press "turn off" on your anti virus application, it is most likely to be run in the background anyway, so make sure that this is not the case if you want to play around with malware.
My windows is Windows Xp,but when i open virus it sais the source of file could not be read or cannot execute ex. C:\Docume~1\Temp\Beast 2.06.
I really need help, tell me what to do,download mswinsck.ocx/sock vb runtime files,i mean who will help me if u programers couldn't?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

C:\Docume~1\Temp\Beast 2.06.
um, have you unpacked the .zip packages first? because if it looks in /Temp I assume you didn't, and Windows (at least XP) refuses to unpack dependencies referenced by a file inside of an archive... :wink:

g33x_m4y_3n73r

Post by g33x_m4y_3n73r »

bad_brain wrote:
C:\Docume~1\Temp\Beast 2.06.
um, have you unpacked the .zip packages first? because if it looks in /Temp I assume you didn't, and Windows (at least XP) refuses to unpack dependencies referenced by a file inside of an archive... :wink:
Oh yea i 4got that when i unpack it it unpacks just the tutorial and site from where it is downloaded,no beast 2.06 file.

Pls Help me

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

um, then it really sounds like an AV problem..is your AV disabled? and I mean really disabled, like no process running, and not just turned off by the AV control center.

g33x_m4y_3n73r

Post by g33x_m4y_3n73r »

bad_brain wrote:um, then it really sounds like an AV problem..is your AV disabled? and I mean really disabled, like no process running, and not just turned off by the AV control center.
in processes was 3 nod32krn.exe i disabled 2 of them but the third is not going to end,when i end it it's again in processes.

-g33x_m4y_3n73r

g33x_m4y_3n73r

Post by g33x_m4y_3n73r »

bad_brain wrote:um, then it really sounds like an AV problem..is your AV disabled? and I mean really disabled, like no process running, and not just turned off by the AV control center.
and 1 more thing,i just downloaded beast 2.06,and it cannot download it,it just sais C:\Documents and Settings\xxxxx\My Documents\Downloads\beast_206(3).zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

g33x_m4y_3n73r

Post by g33x_m4y_3n73r »

Thank u man!!It was an Av problem

Thanks 1 more time!

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

no problem, glad it works now.... :D
AVs can be problematic because some have a watchguard that, if the AV process is killed, automatically spawn a new one. this is usually a good feature because it protects the AV from being disabled by malware, but in case you want to completely disable the AV it can be a pain in the rear... :lol:

g33x_m4y_3n73r

Post by g33x_m4y_3n73r »

Yeah,that's cool but i don't want bunker xD :lol: