[TUT]Hacking WINDOWS 7/VISTA/XP

Wrote your own tutorial? Submit it here!
expl0it.in

[TUT]Hacking WINDOWS 7/VISTA/XP

Post by expl0it.in »

My Salute To All Hackers!

[INTRODUCTION]

It is my first tutorial on this forum. Today I shall be teaching how to hack WINDOWS (7/VISTA/XP) password. The meathod I have explained below is a perfect method and I assure you that if yu use it correctly there is no way that you dont get the password. I have personally tried it on many computers and found it as a boon.

In this method we will use the software OPH crack to brute force windows password.

OPH Crack is a Linux distribution(slax modified) which uses rainbow tables to get the password.

So lets get started.

[REQUIREMENTS]
1. OPH Crack (Download Here)
2. Unet Boot (Download Here)
3. Pendrive (1 gb atleast)

[LETS HACK]
Now that you have all that stuff lets start.

First we gonna create a Bootable Pendrive.

1. Unrar Unet Boot and run it as administrator.

2.Select the disk image option and browse the OPH Crack.iso file and also select the pendrive(from drive) and click OK.

3. Now it will take some minutes... once your pen drive is ready reboot your PC.

4. Press F8 (default for BIOS setup) and select Pen drive as the first bootable option.

5. Boot again.

6. Now you will see slax-oph crack loading. Dont get afraid by its different kinda load and wait while it completes. Now it will ask you for username and password.

username : root
password : toor

7. Now type : startx
you will see GUI loading...

Now as the desktop loads it will ask you for in which drive you have windows(if this doesnt come automatically.. goto launch>run and type "ophcrack" without quotes)

8. Sit back and relax....
You will get your password in hardly a few minutes. :D

Hope you enjoyed reading.

If you face any problems feel free to ask.

Regards
expl0it